MakeWebGames

The world mite end on Wednesday 10ths september 2008...

Joel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The world mite end on Wednesday 10ths september 2008...

They turned it on and sent one beam in one direction, they didn't actually do any atom smashing yet, that comes next month. It's just the media enjoys not knowing anything about science and blowing it out of proportion

True

the Chinese have stopped making calendars past year 2012 and end the calendar on December the 21st. :| oh yeah and experiment started at 8:30 GMT uk time and it is now 17:59 and im still alive....i have yet to find out the results of the experiment but im guessing it was not a catastrophic disaster as im still alive.

There's 'coincidence' to the 2012 crap, such as the "Planet X will collide with Earth" (the planet x that doesn't exist, that is), the calendar junk, ancient stories and tales and whatever else. And they all point to the end of the world in the year 2000. Oh wait I mean 2003. No wait 2012!

I am a christian but i believe in god 50/50%. This is because there is many more thing's to discover for example...

Who created god?

Who created the people that created god?

Who created those people?

Who created aliens?

Who created them?

Theory to my believe is that we are alien's experiment... Hence they wont come to this planet for nothing. I believe in alien's and that's cool.