[mccode v2] Ignore User Mail

Tonka

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Ignore User Mail

Ive made an update to thiss but seem to be having a few issues from Tonkas copy which works fine up until i added my parts so just to make those AWARE tonkas copy works fnie without the edits here.. just need some help.

Ive created a new table on the ignore called

reason varchar (255) not null

add to the insert

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Ok now the reason is inserted into the dbase but the text wont appear when someone goes back to the ignore script the REASON is just blank ive placed

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

So it calls for the statement but its coming up blank... Any ideas

Re: [mccode v2] Ignore User Mail

Fixed it...

new sql

ALTER TABLE ignore ADD reason VARCHAR (255) NOT NULL

Call this file ignore.php

And your users can now place a reason why statement for each person the ignore,

Cheers haunted ;) damn hes got good eyes has our DAWG he spotted a ' when its hould have been ` DOH! lol cheers pal ;)

• 1 month later...

RE: Re: [mccode v2] Ignore User Mail

the problem with this mod would be...when you add someone to the ignore list....they can still send you mails just that you cant send them mails...so its kinda backwards
Hate to bring this back up but has anyone fixed this, I just cant seem to find the prob.

User shows up in block list ok but that user can still mail.

but you cant send mail. ??

• 2 weeks later...

I did fix this for Chika but for the life of me i cant find the edits i made on this PC, Myself and chika tested this thoroughly on her site and had no errors what so ever.

I would have to ask chika if she could kindly send me the edits i made from her site so i can repost...

• 3 months later...
what i mean is what i said....it works,but in reverse(like backwards)the ignored can still send messages to the one ignoring them,and the one who ignored them can't send to the ignored

That should fix the backward part.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...