MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Ignore User Mail

Tonka

hey guys i took illusions mod, http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/index.php?topic=24887.0 and got it to work properly

Updates

- Username will now go to viewuser.php

- Non-existent users can't be ignored

- Users can't ignore staff

- All print statements changed to echo

create db table

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

create ignore.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

open mailbox.php

find

replace with

find

add under

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [V2] Ignore User Mail [V2]

Here it is converted for v1

Same steps as above for edits, my mailbox is totally different from the v1 original, so you'll have to find the similar areas for your edits to mailbox.php. SQL is the same

Lite will probably need to remove the $cm references

Tested and working.

Nice job Tonka and illusions

it's working fine, a possible answer to your problem, is that you tried to change the queries, while modifying it to go with your game, if you did i would suggest that you remove everything that you changed and just use what i have posted as it works 100% fine, and if you do need to change the code, do not mess around with the queries unless you know what your doing. As all the queries have been secured.

i've done exactly as you posted, and done no editing, it just doesn't seem to work :(

Jamboy which part are you having problems with are you getting an error is everyone else being put on ignore ?

ya if i put one person on ignore, it will then put every othr player in the game on my ignore list

there is no error

i've done exactly as you posted, and done no editing, it just doesn't seem to work :(

Jamboy which part are you having problems with are you getting an error is everyone else being put on ignore ?

ya if i put one person on ignore, it will then put every othr player in the game on my ignore list

there is no error

Myself and tonka looked and checked the script on your site everything is working normally as it should be,,,