About This File
The last chat your game will ever need, packed with features to drastically improve player communication in your game.
- Configurable channels based on user level & location
Private messages between users
- Chat button included on users profiles to easily open a chat
- Gang chat rooms (if Gang module is installed)
- Responsive friendly
- Emoji support
- Ability to minimize all chats and close private chats between users
In context admin controls to:
- Remove messages
- Ban users from chat
- Manage settings, channels and banned users
- See statistics from the chat application
- Ability to disable or enable private messages and gang chat
- No edits required, fully installable via the GLv2 admin panel
Future Features (if there is demand):
- Emoji keyboard
- Shortcut commands in chat for admin and users /ban etc
- Ability to close channels, not just private messages
- User chat settings
- Your requests here!
As this is a new module I am committed to fixing all bugs found in existing functionality. Please PM me with the issue and I'll certainly help you to fix it.
I've installed the module upon the MakeWebGames GLv2 demo site: http://glv2.makeweb.games/
Username: [email protected]
I'd recommend registering a new user so you can chat with others.
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
- Resolve issue with private messages staying open even after previous fix
- Automatically load in all private messages between users on open
- Optimize queries to only load the most recent 20 messages from the current channel, pm or gang chat on load
- Code refactoring