MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] URL Image

For V2 I Don't Know About V1

I'm tired of ppl. asking me where they add the image next to the URL so I will put it in Step By Step Form:

1.) Open header.php

2.) Look For:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

3.) Add Below the code:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

My Code

• 4 weeks later...

Re: URL Image

For V2 I Don't Know About V1

I'm tired of ppl. asking me where they add the image next to the URL so I will put it in Step By Step Form:

1.) Open header.php

2.) Look For:

3.) Add Below the code:

My Code

yea thats the same for all versions

I Would Be The Same For All Websites.....:wink:

I Think Im Right :-P

Easier Way To Do it Is

Find

Add Below

Obviously Change LINK FOR PICTURE To Yours, Im Jst Saying As Some People Aren't That Intelligent

A png size of 10x10 transparent bg would only be about 10kb if not ill make one now.

:p 16x16 is min size

However, the format for the image you have chosen must be 16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels, using either 8-bit or 24-bit colors. The format of the image must be one of PNG (a W3C standard), GIF, or ICO. ( http://www.w3.org/2005/10/howto-favicon )

At least I learned something new, I always was under the impression it had to be a .ico

What i do is

make an image 12 x 12 save as PNG

then open my ico converter and convert the png to a ico exactly the same image no noticeable detail lose and its only around 12kb

if your not goo dat working with small images

make an image 120 x 120

then when converting rescale it to 12x12 =]

• 5 months later...