MakeWebGames

[mccode] NEW USERS IMAGE GALLERY FREE!!!!!

canibalstew

Get the Gallery here

here is the fixed instructions with the upload.php edits as i forgot to tell all if you change image gallery floders you also have to change upload folders

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

new update for users whos images are comming to my server

this is your issues

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

i just figured people would see and know to change it

cant call my http address if you want it on my server

also as security goes i am working on securing it more but as for i was doing this free i didnt put more out i have a few blocks i added today thanx for all your comments it helps alot but make sure you change i frame sources

SECURITY UPDATE

Guest Anonymous

Re: NEW USERS IMAGE GALLERY FREE!!!!!

if read the instructions correctly and changed the image path to yours, chomd the image path to 0777.

still not working, i have changed the upload path to a different folder, i also went through all the files to make sure i didn't miss a path, and when i try to upload a file i get "File: *.jpg successfully uploaded!" nut when i go to my folder it's not there and when i try to reupload it i get "Uploading *.jpg...Error! Sorry, a file with this name already exitst."

I couldnt get this to work for V2. Final error i received after editing was Fatal error: Cannot redeclare money_formatter() (previously declared in /home/mc123/public_html/global_func.php:2) in /home/++++/public_html/global_func.php on line 5

lol my god guys ok look ill install for $10 as i have and made this for ver2 you should have no issues seems you either did something wrong or your on a cache ftp program if so you have to refresh the file list the you will get folders if their id number since i said that ill say ver 1 is the only thing you possibly could have errors as i dont work with ver 1 much ummm other than that i dont know what to say it works for a fact as it is on my game as i dont want flooded with 100 people registering just to see so i will do the installs for people for $10 witch is a small price and wouldnt take me long but really cant see why your are having so much issues

NOTICE: You only change img/users/ in this line(

)

do not change the varible

and make sure folders exist

I did find 1 thing i messed up on all you guys have to do is

also change the upload.php file

i am updating the rar file now for instructions