MakeWebGames

[mccode] NEW USERS IMAGE GALLERY FREE!!!!!

canibalstew

Re: NEW USERS IMAGE GALLERY FREE!!!!!

lol my god guys ok look ill install for $10 as i have and made this for ver2 you should have no issues seems you either did something wrong or your on a cache ftp program if so you have to refresh the file list the you will get folders if their id number since i said that ill say ver 1 is the only thing you possibly could have errors as i dont work with ver 1 much ummm other than that i dont know what to say it works for a fact as it is on my game as i dont want flooded with 100 people registering just to see so i will do the installs for people for $10 witch is a small price and wouldnt take me long but really cant see why your are having so much issues

NOTICE: You only change img/users/ in this line(

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

)

do not change the varible

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and make sure folders exist

I did find 1 thing i messed up on all you guys have to do is

also change the upload.php file

i am updating the rar file now for instructions

Well i seemed to get it to work, Accept i had to modify the Files to get it to "work" :|

lol well i have ver 2 and it worked perfectly for me but dont see why you would need to edit anything but the forms to buy it and ect other than that was all correct im not relieable to what you change and mess up as i stated before it was fully working on my game before releasing so could have been a miss edit in one of your files witch i dont see how since others worked perfectly for them

actually now that i think of it it is almost self setting when you upload the first file as it sets your folders and creates them if not there dont quote me but as i figure it does the id containing folder

well sorry if you cant get it working

ok i must be retarded or something but I cannot figure out why this is doing what it is. I am running V2 didn't change anything except what you said, including upload dir, etc. and now I get this

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/brave10/public_html/viewgallery.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/brave10/public_html/viewgallery.php on line 16

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/brave10/public_html/viewgallery.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/brave10/public_html/viewgallery.php on line 18

as well as the same error on the upload.php

I am sure it is something with my site, not sure exactly what but I sure wish I could figure it out because it does the same thing to me on the ajax usersonline mod. I checked my link resources and everything is there. Any help would be greatly appreciated on this. Thanks

lol yeah I did notice that. When I changed that is when it came up with the error. I think it is something with my game, not sure though like I said it does the exact same thing with the ajax usersonline script. Even after I change everything they tell me to it does it, and I am afraid to ask for help because everyone always flames people that ask for help. So I usually try everything I can think of before I resort to that. Not sure what exactly is causing it to do it though. Thanks for the quick reply though I will see if I can figure it out one way or another.

P.s. here are some screenies of what the exact errors are.

gallery.jpg

upload.jpg

Yes I have the did the sql, and uploaded pictures, changed the url, etc. Damn I wish I could figure out what is causing this on the other mods as well.

this is your issues

Edit gallery.php

line 38 and 136 change

http://www.battlecreekmafia.com to your site address

you would have thought you would have noticed that it was iframing my game lol

but than that dont see how it was uploading to me except this

I swaw that and removed it, but the updated file didn't upload to my server for some reason, onnce i remove that, it doesn't want to load upload.php

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...