MakeWebGames

[Free] TownView

Isomerizer

Re: [Free] TownView

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/brave10/public_html/bnv2/townview.php on line 10

$p = mysql_num_row($query);

$pages = abs(@intval(( ($p / 10) + 1 ));

if ($p % 10 == 0) { $pages--; }

lines 9-11

not sure what to do with it just wanted to let you know.

Yeah i got this problem too...I deleted the ; on line 10 i think and then it came ip with un expected T_IF statement or something...Not sure what problem is aye...?

Ok, how about i go make all iso's mod's post them for free :).

Well iso you may want to post all your mods once because they will be posted for free, my own version just like you are doing.

I see no threat from this, I know my coding skills are more advanced then yours.

You make my mods, it proves your immature (proven several times before) and have way to much time on your hands.

You might as well, You already attempt to re-sell my modifications. :lol:

Now the mine sweeper mod. You were begging for that and to get your ass off my back was the only way to give it.

(http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/i ... ic=19990.0)

Their your admitted to giving my work away, just as bad as selling.

I have never sold not one of your modifications. And so what the coding on your minesweeper's mod sucks in any case.

Have you seen how you do tables?

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Dont you think its a little hard to read compare to this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Ok, how about i go make all iso's mod's post them for free :).

Well iso you may want to post all your mods once because they will be posted for free, my own version just like you are doing.

Hey dude, i mean no offence here but like, your getting pretty aggressive over small problem... You should like just chill or something...Smoke a fucking joint if ya have to...lol

I mean yeah, you posted a mod for $5 and yeah you say its only $5, its not much...Yeah well it may not be much but either is this mod...I think ppl just pointing out that just like i dunno, give small mods out for free because even though money aint much, either is the code...

I member reading you write something like "haha, mine has less lines then yours ISO" or something along those lines...i mean, ISOs mod has like 67 lines and thats with gaps to make the code look even and slightly easier to understand....And thats not much, then yours is like less then that and i mean, cmon...Is $5 really worth a few lines of easy code?

Yeah you can go on and re write ISOs mods and post em but like, is it really nessecesary? Like could you honestly be bothered the write them all and psot them all...What do you actually achieve?

so you, just like look on the bright side of things, if their isnt a bright side of things, find a bright side, if you can find a bright side, smoke a joint...haha(not that i smoke joints n all)

But thats off the subect...

So yeah, i dont mean any offense n shit, im just tryin to cool shiz down around here! Not have it all heated up in aggresive coder battles coz i mean like really, no one achives anything accept maybe the satisfaction of getting something like "im a better coder then you" blah blah... so yer

peace all

I think its abit of half of one and a dozen of the other (or what every that saying is :))

Everyone just chillout.

Killah you have reposted mods others have made for free and you have had it done to you if you donut like it don't do it to others.

Iso & Lostone ok fair enough he posted a mod for free but why kick up an argument you knew it would cause one (with killah's track record)

To everyone, if you wish to use the paid version then buy it, if not then stop arguing and get on with it.

We are all here for support and to help others. Just enjoy.

radio_active fair point but no need for all the swearing ;)

Lost i do agree you have contributed allot to Ce and i am definitely grateful and fair enough i agree this should have been free but before you posted it for free you knew it would cause allot of arguments is it worth the hassle?

2 right mate if someone has a problem then its there f'ing problem ain't it

they need to grow up and take it like a man(none sexual preference).

coders on here act like spoilt kids who have got there computer for Christmas and assume that just because there parents let them do whatever they want that we will let them well im sick of all these little kids arguing like they own the world i say fuck 'em

This will give people a chance to save their fiver, its great when people post free mods, i see no problem with people trying to code other peoples mod ideas and post for free.. they aint being greedy.

BTW Nice One!