MakeWebGames

[V2] Login Page Advanced

Delete !

This Login Page was generated of what Skull posted earlier the background i already had doing nothing and i deicdeded to make this guys code alot better all credit must be diverted his way thanks :)

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Re: [V2] Login Page Advanced

$sql = "SELECT COUNT(userid) FROM users";

$rs = mysql_query($sql);

$row = mysql_fetch_array($rs);

$total_users = $row[0];

$sql = sprintf("SELECT COUNT(userid) FROM users WHERE (laston > %u)", time() - 900);

$rs = mysql_query($sql);

$row = mysql_fetch_array($rs);

$users_online = $row[0];

$users_offline = $total_users - $users_online;

that will show users online and so on but it can be made will less lines

just one question how does this login have anything to do with skulls login they are totally different i mean this is a good login and skulls was something a kid can do in a couple minutes and even tho my login sucks as well it was better then skulls and if i want ill post it but i doubt anyone would want it even tho i seen 4 different games steal my crappy ass login page lol but i must say this is a good login darkness prince

I Alterd his code :S this code i wouldnt of thought of without him maybe a few things yes but im just tyred of people getting cussed to hell on these forums so any more bad posts on a noobs 1st code im gona take that code and make it look ten times better thanks for the positive feedback westy corpse and redsnake but i only deserve half of it :S skull deserves most of it :)

The login is very good, however, the arguing needs to stop...

My advice, someone posted a free modification or an improved (login.php) just give them good feedback and improvements, not immature comments.

And that is someone started to be childish calling, just ignore them, there is a section in the forums which specifically made for people arguing not in another part of the forums.

Overall well done TDP, I like it.

This guy has stolen my login by simply taking the image badly editing it then viewing the HTML of the file. I made this for www.criminal-corruption.com you can ask Sexorcist the owner please if you could remove this thread and punish the user

This login is different then the one on that game, Also i think that game needs its images to be redone because you guys are using so many copyrighted grand theft auto pics for your game and you can be sued big time for just using one images and you guys are using way more then one grand theft auto image and each one is copyrighted by rockstar games, so be creative and make your own images not using copyrighted images, Or have someone make you some custom images if you cannot.