Analog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccode v2] Items Pic mod

Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Replace with:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Well here my problem when i change that in there and try to add a item i get a query error. It only happens when i change the obove lines and yes i did add the table into the database and everything and i have no idea y its not working its geting a bit frustrated but bewow ill post my staff_items where the problem is and anyhelp that u guys can give me i really apreciate it

Error

Staff_items.php problem

Second Part

Anyhelp That u guys can provide me with would be greatly helpfull thank u

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Find:

Replace with:

Well here my problem when i change that in there and try to add a item i get a query error. It only happens when i change the obove lines and yes i did add the table into the database and everything and i have no idea y its not working its geting a bit frustrated but bewow ill post my staff_items where the problem is and anyhelp that u guys can give me i really apreciate it

Error

Staff_items.php problem

Second Part

Anyhelp That u guys can provide me with would be greatly helpfull thank u

there are 3 code boxes on the fist post and 2 on the second post that have no code in them, it shows the slider tab and thats it. even the select tag does not work. why would i post about no code if it was there? im not that stupid.

Re: Items Pic mod [v2]

To add to edit item...

Must have already done the first part of this mod

Open staff_items.php

Find:

After Add:

Find:

Replace with:

Save staff_items.php

Upload to server

To be used for future file mods

test

• 1 month later...

added this to my game but why cant i veiw the image.. i link ed the image to image folder pics but there is no image showing only an X

Lycan check to make sure all references for itmpics are the same even for the one in your items Dbase so all should be itmpics and not any as itmpic

• 3 months later...

After 1 hour of trying i cant make the picture to show in inventory etc.

If i right click the pictures field i get this link:

instead of

Im sure ive installed correctly, maybe some previous installed addons are screwing this i dont know.

Can anyone help? why it displays the 0 and not the uploaded photo ?

thanks

• 1 month later...

I get a QUERY ERROR: Error reads:

QUERY ERROR: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Query was INSERT INTO items VALUES('',6,'AK-47','',30000,15000,1, '0', 'a:4:{s:4:\"stat\";s:6:\"energy\";s:3:\"dir\";s:3:\"pos\";s:8:\"inc_type\";s:6:\"figure\";s:10:\"inc_amount\";i:0;}', '0', 'a:4:{s:4:\"stat\";s:6:\"energy\";s:3:\"dir\";s:3:\"pos\";s:8:\"inc_type\";s:6:\"figure\";s:10:\"inc_amount\";i:0;}', '0', 'a:4:{s:4:\"stat\";s:6:\"energy\";s:3:\"dir\";s:3:\"pos\";s:8:\"inc_type\";s:6:\"figure\";s:10:\"inc_amount\";i:0;}', 200, 0,'AK-47.jpg')

Does any one have any solutions on to why it would do this and how to fix it, please let me know a.s.a.p...

Best Regards,

SMOKEY_TEK

SMOKEY

goto your phpymyadmin and select ITEMS from there count the number of tables.....

Then goto your staff_items.php and count the amount of INSERT INTO queries there is they should both match if not then you will need to work out which table is missing from phpmyadmin or your php file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...