MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Items Pic mod

Analog

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Like that? (I tried a lot more ways lol)

When I put it like that, I don't get the error on edits as long as I don't put anything in the item image box, and as soon as I type anything in the pic box I get that same query error.

My question is...how does the script know what $itmpic is? Can that be defined somewhere separately? I looked through the document and saw that other elements (like $armor, $weapon, $itmdesc etc etc) were defined few hundred lines above the query, like this.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I tried to do my own version of $itmpic =

..... lol, didn't quite work out.

Look at the proceeding form where you have the input fields. So you have a new one for entering the details for the item pic which then when the form is submitted gives the info for the query.

So then you also need to add the new var for the query

$itmpic =

(isset($_POST['itmpic']))

? strip_tags($db->escape($_POST['itmpic'])) : '';

In my game to do this, I ended up taking an simple, direct path to doing this. In iteminfo.php:

The last line displays the pic associated with the item, and I just upload the pic with the exact item name on it, and it works.

Look at the proceeding form where you have the input fields. So you have a new one for entering the details for the item pic which then when the form is submitted gives the info for the query.

So then you also need to add the new var for the query

$itmpic =

(isset($_POST['itmpic']))

? strip_tags($db->escape($_POST['itmpic'])) : '';

I tried that before, and tried it just now again, gives me query error.

To add to edit item...

Must have already done the first part of this mod

Open staff_items.php

Find:

Replace with:

Can somebody please do this part for me? This is the "edit" part of the PHP file.

What exactly do I find and replace .... :( (Stupid Redux version)

Edited by Melkrow