MakeWebGames

Well thought the site was closing but here is my Inroduction edited lol

Whats good MWG People.

I have been coming to this site and staying low key I been on this site YEARS ago when McCodes was a big thing. But not going to lie the Admins Mods and people that are advance in the script was rude and disrespectful. But this time around been different everyone i contacted has been pretty cool.

I wanna give a shout out to Dayo I think I have bought everything that guy has on the marketplace. I got the Free Gangsters Legends V2 script played with it then upgraded to the V2 Premium once I got that I became fully into wanting to learn a lot about the script but he kept posting new mods and I had to get them I even had him create a Template or Theme for my game. Its been tricky getting it in order when I screw up and have to delete the install and start over. But he made the NYC Theme and I had to check it out and I LOVE IT I will have to edit the logos to fit the NYC Theme that's the TOP theme if ya ask me great job Dayo. I know your a busy man hit me up when you can

And I cant forget about AlizHarb I also bought his AzHCode 2.5.8 script along with  his AzHCyber 1.0.0 theme and his Missions 1.2.1 I will be getting back to working on that script as well soon for some reson I been having mad trouble figuring it all out and installing it again once I have the 1st game complete I started with Gangsters Legends

If you really wanna get into these games them are the ones that has reached to me after buying their products I recommend these two as the go to guys. I am not going to lie and ACT like I know what I am doing I can install the scripts and add mods and what not but when trying to figure out the coding of the script to change words to fit my visions I do crash it and have to reinstall the scripts over hahaha one day I will figure out what to use to read and understand the php.

Again SHOUT OUT to MWG website and defiantly SHOOOOOOOUT OOOOOOOUT to Dayo & AlizHarb

Before the site Switches or what ever just in case if anyone wanna reach out and give tips ideals or willing to help out a homie hit me up and lets exchange Discord info seems thats the best way of keeping in touch with people from MWG at the end of the month.

I work a full time job I am on Discord a little more then here

Edited by Albenski253
  • Like 1

• Albenski253 changed the title to Well thought the site was closing but here is my Inroduction edited lol
56 minutes ago, MNG said:

Umm…. The site isn’t closing?

I read a few post that had me thinking better Introduce myself real fast and pull all my scripts and mods off here and save to my pc the 30th was coming up quick hahaha my bad simple mistake from the 1st few post saying goodbye or what ever I was not fully awake and didnt wanna lose my files

15 hours ago, Uridium said:

been on the site for years 3 posts ??? are you a non vocal entity 

I only speak to the people I spend my money on their Scripts or Mods I used to come on here YEARS ago when McCodes was poppin and was gone for some years