MakeWebGames

Exofusion

sc-webmedia

About 20 years ago there was a game called Exofusion and after it became gaming-fusion v2.5.
After a few months of work (can only code in my free time, as i have a fulltime job) i re-created the game "Exofusion" from scratch in a custom MVC framework and also made a lot of upgrades to the game itself.

Its now has a space theme for the game.

As there was no travel script, i thought lets do something special.
Each player starts on planet Earth and this is also the location you are send to when being kicked from a players planet.
So i made a expeditions script where players can start every 10 mins a expedition and have a chance to discover a new planet.
After discovering a new planet you need to give it a name and after it come available for all players to travel to.
The owner of the planet can set a costs that each player need to pay to enter the planet.
As the owner of the planet you have also the ability to give the prisoners of that planet there freedom back.
And if wanted you can kick a player of the planet, but need to wait 12 hours after before you can kick again.
The player needs to buy a space ship before they can travel to another planet(s).

The tribes scripts has also got there amount of upgrades, now there are facilities where players can claim each day some credits (depends on the amount facilities the tribe has).
There facilities can be taken over by other tribes as you can also take over other tribes.

There is now a troopers script, where you can search for new troopers and claim each day credits from them.
These troopers can also be used to attack other players and/or use to take over facilities and or defens/attack a tribe.

And many more options that is to much writing...

Currently the game is completely free to play and there are no micro-transactions.

You can view the game at: Exofusion

Let me know what you think about it.

P.S: English is not my main language, so im sorry for wrong spellings!

Edited by sc-webmedia
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

As i don't have the time for this game anymore, i want to sell it.

Interested? Do me a offer (with or without domain.

domain expired: july 12, 2024.

Al reported bugs have been fixed.

Comes with a big admin panel where you can controll most parts of the game.

Screenshots from admin (home and settings page) added same with same code from updates page (controller + view)

exofusion_admin_panel.png

exofusion_admin_panel_settings.png

updates_controller.png

updates_view.png

Amazing work i would like to give my oppinion on something 
is the settings all in one place or its grouped by the module(crimes, companies..) if so, that's great if no, i would like to say try to make it grouped as it will be gear for the owner to find related settings
other than that solid work on this engine

There is one settings page with all settings combined (combines with database), but still easy to edit.

Not sure if im going to edit this source anymore, as i want to try to sell it.

Currently working on another project and i have a full time job next to it, so time is limited...

17 minutes ago, sc-webmedia said:

There is one settings page with all settings combined (combines with database), but still easy to edit.

Not sure if im going to edit this source anymore, as i want to try to sell it.

Currently working on another project and i have a full time job next to it, so time is limited...

Its okay fro what i saw its looking good just my nit picking ADHD 😂😂