MakeWebGames

?V3?

2 hours ago, peterisgb said:

Yup, I've looked at the V3 files, Its deffo NOWHERE near ready or usable. And will never be ready i guess.
Is Mccodes abandware now or does someone still hold the rights to mccodes now?

tho i didnt see the code but it wasnt even ready to release back in 2012

26 minutes ago, peterisgb said:

yeah, pain in the f**king arse to work through all the outdated and broken shizzle to get to that stage, i've had to rewrite all the users db aswell. 
So stressfull that i dont work on it often.

i dont think its worth it any more, the code need to be modular like GL/ezRPG with hooks and a good template framework maybe smarty or handlebar like GL or any other

so that the tpl is dont have any logics

3 hours ago, ags_cs4 said:

i dont think its worth it any more, the code need to be modular like GL/ezRPG with hooks and a good template framework maybe smarty or handlebar like GL or any other

so that the tpl is dont have any logics

When you say "modular", You wouldn't mean something like this?

Opera Snapshot_2023-05-10_014733_airlinemanagement.makeweb.games.png

• Like 1

what i mean is a way to install or add new modules (ex: homes, educations...) to the current engine without any core edit

GL:

GL  achived that but v2 was perfect, Tho i still sometime you edit something here and there but that just to make the core more easy to work with my ideas

example of the module folder that contain any thing related to the mod so you wont need any edit

image.png.8702bcaa3ac3deddd0bb281405cdaf22.png

and one thing is you can activate or disable any mod from acp with ease

image.png.3bb2920c1bab31d23d01da1810095749.png

you can even upload a mod and let it sit in installing till you want to install that

EZ RPG:

image.png.bd4e5f9a2227651d7548f3da55ded322.png

ezRPG tried that but it wasnt that good as the files tpl (smarty), logic (modules) , hooks each was in a diffrent place wich will make it hard to work on

with no easy way to move a mod files in one go

even tho the module tree exist but its not geting used much than storing the logic file (index.php) 

image.png.1e71c9a5b149f4b3872d9545046a2084.png

after looking around on my files i found another engine with some modularity called NWE (New World Engine), this engine tho ididnt play with much but i think have some potential (languages, modular, themes(templates), menus ..)