MakeWebGames

Gfunited release

jamiee

Hi all, 

Back in 2008, I owned a game called Godfathers United - was one of the first on the GL engine @Dayo has taken over! 

During covid, I set to rebuild and relaunch the game on a new custom engine, took alot longer then expected but the game has now been released! 

https://www.gfunited.com

https://discord.gg/ZTyXqfTt

Hope to see you in game! 

bank.png

crimes.png

daily_login_rewards.png

gta.png

inventory.png

missions.png

Edited by jamiee
  • Like 2

Firstly, using black font here sucks because I suspect a high amount of people are using the dark them, so we have to then highlight text to try and read it.

Secondly, overall, the game design is quite minimal and clean, which I like, however, I'm curious about what size screen you have because the home page displays "Game Preview" incorrectly at 1280px wide (Half screen width, 4k, scaled on MacBook Pro)

image.png.bc9ce1af2c03ea34895eb56fa1c0b82f.png

This seems to correct itself at 1407px, however, shortening it to just "Preview", or better still since it's a gallery, call it Gallery?

image.thumb.png.f0bf707e5cd0219fef8460bd9a427a19.png

I assume the CSS for exterior pages matches the internal pages, but I find the gray space that's forced to the bottom with `min-height: 80vh;` could just have it removed, and let it move with the content.

Do you have a demo login?

Edited by SRB
Fixed shit.

1 hour ago, SRB said:

Firstly, using black font here sucks because I suspect a high amount of people are using the dark them, so we have to then highlight text to try and read it.

Secondly, overall, the game design is quite minimal and clean, which I like, however, I'm curious about what size screen you have because the home page displays "Game Preview" incorrectly at 1280px wide (Half screen width, 4k, scaled on MacBook Pro)

image.png.bc9ce1af2c03ea34895eb56fa1c0b82f.png

This seems to correct itself at 1407px, however, shortening it to just "Preview", or better still since it's a gallery, call it Gallery?

image.thumb.png.f0bf707e5cd0219fef8460bd9a427a19.png

I assume the CSS for exterior pages matches the internal pages, but I find the gray space that's forced to the bottom with `min-height: 80vh;` could just have it removed, and let it move with the content.

Do you have a demo login?

Hey, 

Thanks for the feedback on the menu overflow - i've just spotted an issue and it's now working correctly on all screen sizes. 

No demo login but the game currently does no email vaildation so you can sign up with any email!