MakeWebGames

[Other] Flash Login [$20.00]

Dave

Re: Flash Login [$20]

not to offend, but this can be done in 1 minute with any free flash login box creator, eg coffeecups

Well from this i think i can conclude this to say.....you need to start creating some real mods....

• mods that take you time to create and are worth doing not just 5 minutes jobs for an easy coupld of $$$
  • new ideas, well designed and coded
  • Security checked
  • and not just a simple thing you found on the internet and made slightly better

but does the load up speed not depend on the size on the file it should because by the looks of it the flash file that is being sold does not look that big...it only really depends on those who edited and improve the file...so i don't think that is much of an issue here....

• 7 months later...

i would actually add a flash login

but...

i'd also have a none flash login linked on the page at the top so if they have it disabled they can click the link to the php login... its simple plus you can actually convert swf into gif so any design you make with flash you can easily put into gif

• 2 weeks later...