MakeWebGames

Original Mcc V2

Uridium

• 2 weeks later...

Legal: When you receive the MCCodes v2 engine, you are not allowed to resell it under any circumstances! The MCCodes engine has been registered for legal copyright protection. So we can take action if you resell OR give out to people. If you hire a non-trustworthy coder, or get hacked, and the source code is taken and resold or used on other sites, the responsibility falls on you. You may purchase modifications for your source codes from MCCodes or various other community members - these are not supported by MCCodes.

Sorry guys, this is not legal to do.

2 minutes ago, Media4um said:

Legal: When you receive the MCCodes v2 engine, you are not allowed to resell it under any circumstances! The MCCodes engine has been registered for legal copyright protection. So we can take action if you resell OR give out to people. If you hire a non-trustworthy coder, or get hacked, and the source code is taken and resold or used on other sites, the responsibility falls on you. You may purchase modifications for your source codes from MCCodes or various other community members - these are not supported by MCCodes.

Sorry guys, this is not legal to do.

Thank you for confirming.

I thought so...so the only way to get what you want is through them.  @Uridium

This is regardless if we both have a valid licenses.

20 hours ago, Uridium said:

Thank ya guys

If you would like my opinion, and this is solely because I have been thinking about doing the same thing.. Perhaps you could download the v1 freely, and then you could modify it to you own standards of security and modifications. It would be a great way for you to learn and develop you skills in PHP and SQL. v1 is great for a beginning script, it gives you the bare minimum and then you can look around this forum at the vast sea of resources and modifications you could implement into your game. It has, as a barebones script, a potential to be developed into anything you would like honestly. 
I would be interested in developing a game with v1, we could store it on my server and experiment and then when something comes that is unique and complete (well, is a game like that ever really complete?), we could publish it.

My line is always open! Contact me if you need anything

Kind regards, Matt

Abandonware, that's funny. I guess I have always leaned more towards the side of paying for a script that someone spent a countless number of hours creating. And you can buy it here for $50 on MWG. That script probably took a while to write. But I understand that this is the way of the internet these days, nulled scripts. My advice remains, take a basic script like GRPG or McCodes v1 and revamp it to your own unique game.

Yeah 9 posts because this forum isn't active enough to actually contribute enough posts. Forum has 4 or 5 people on it every time I check in on it. Moral police? I didnt realize that your number of posts determines your ability to determine right and wrong. But you can have it your way, this here must be your world.