MakeWebGames

Error adding modules in GL

GUnleashed

Sorry something went very wrong!

The error has been logged and waiting for a developer to review this issue.

If you are the developer you can enable better dubuging by editing config.php and enabling debug

I get this error when trying to add modules and themes on the GL v2 and  cannot figure out where I am going wrong I am new to this and trying to learn but cannot seem to get the modules to work I was able to sort out the themes by adding them straight to my host site but the modules cause this error if I add then directly

I tried changing the variable from 0 to 1 and still got the same errorI will check the logs folder for an error

There was an error!

File: /home/gangster/public_html/modules/installed/moduleManager/moduleManager.admin.php
Line: 204
Error: Uncaught Error: Class "ZipArchive" not found in /home/gangster/public_html/modules/installed/moduleManager/moduleManager.admin.php:204 Stack trace: #0 /home/gangster/public_html/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php(100): adminModule->method_install() #1 /home/gangster/public_html/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php(30): admin->viewModule() #2 /home/gangster/public_html/class/module.php(34): admin->constructModule() #3 /home/gangster/public_html/class/page.php(159): module->__construct() #4 /home/gangster/public_html/class/page.php(76): page->load() #5 /home/gangster/public_html/init.php(86): page->loadPage() #6 /home/gangster/public_html/index.php(5): require('/home/gangster/...') #7 {main} thrown
Type: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR

after enabling the debug in my config.php this is the new error I get trying to upload a new module that was downloaded on this site

2 hours ago, GUnleashed said:

I tried changing the variable from 0 to 1 and still got the same errorI will check the logs folder for an error

There was an error!

File: /home/gangster/public_html/modules/installed/moduleManager/moduleManager.admin.php
Line: 204
Error: Uncaught Error: Class "ZipArchive" not found in /home/gangster/public_html/modules/installed/moduleManager/moduleManager.admin.php:204 Stack trace: #0 /home/gangster/public_html/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php(100): adminModule->method_install() #1 /home/gangster/public_html/modules/installed/admin/admin.inc.php(30): admin->viewModule() #2 /home/gangster/public_html/class/module.php(34): admin->constructModule() #3 /home/gangster/public_html/class/page.php(159): module->__construct() #4 /home/gangster/public_html/class/page.php(76): page->load() #5 /home/gangster/public_html/init.php(86): page->loadPage() #6 /home/gangster/public_html/index.php(5): require('/home/gangster/...') #7 {main} thrown
Type: E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR

after enabling the debug in my config.php this is the new error I get trying to upload a new module that was downloaded on this site

this is due to you not having the zip extension installed or activated, who is your host and do you have access to cpanel php modules to enable them.

Just now, GUnleashed said:

I am using hostinger for hosting and I do have access to most software on the cpanel

best way to check is if you login to cpanel and select an option called "select php version" or similar and will bring you to a page where you should be able to active the extensions you need.