MakeWebGames

Might be looking to buy game

Flacco

Anyone have a working game that's dead and just sitting there? Message me. Perhaps I might be able to take it off your hands. Mafia themes are okay. Looking for something that already has in-game marriages. Maybe shared housing. That sort of thing. Not looking to spend too much. Looking for a project that someone is trying to get out from under. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Flacco said:

Anyone have a working game that's dead and just sitting there? Message me. Perhaps I might be able to take it off your hands. Mafia themes are okay. Looking for something that already has in-game marriages. Maybe shared housing. That sort of thing. Not looking to spend too much. Looking for a project that someone is trying to get out from under. Thanks in advance.

I have a project which is lying dead offline, it was "thug" based, so basically mafia based. It had a bunch of features.

How much is not too much? Are you talking $100, $1,000 or more?

Just now, Dave said:

I have a project which is lying dead offline, it was "thug" based, so basically mafia based. It had a bunch of features.

How much is not too much? Are you talking $100, $1,000 or more?

Probably $100 to $200. Somewhere in that range.

17 hours ago, orsino said:

hi 

if i get a good offer i would sell my gangster legends v2 with about 90 procent of the modules available 

i payed 500 for everything 

you can see it on lastdon.net

as i would hate to bring this to you but you gota read the Licensing on my theme, for any thing DM me

Licensing:

Single Use License: Can only be used by you for one end product. You cannot resell or redistribute this template in its original or modified state.