MakeWebGames

Hey

athena26

Even with the GL premium mod same thing happens and alizbaba did this update from mwg, 

I installed it correctly from module manager I extracted it and it successfully went threw , however I get the same error as the original jail mod .

I also told him about this issue his reply was it works for me ... So I don't know what to do .

13 minutes ago, athena26 said:

Its free to download from MWG, and when will someone fix this ? I feel like I wasted money on a script with alot or bugs , I might just use my MC codes script .

Bro you have done something wrong and didn't prove it! I even used your files and worked for me 100%!

Does the time works well with other modules?

I had the same issue with the normal free jail module , and I haven't touched my files as I don't understand coding . Dayo the only person that has touched my files .

Were it shows nan nan nan in supermax . The issue from the original script not my issue .

And yes the time works well with orther modules .

Now explain why does name and Crew name is blank and time is nan nan nan and reward just has $!

Screenshot_2021-11-05-15-07-00-818_com.android.chrome.jpg

Do it with your account on my website and you will see what I mean !

7 minutes ago, athena26 said:

I had the same issue with the normal free jail module , and I haven't touched my files as I don't understand coding . Dayo the only person that has touched my files .

Were it shows nan nan nan in supermax . The issue from the original script not my issue .

And yes the time works well with orther modules .

Now explain why does name and Crew name is blank and time is nan nan nan and reward just has $!

Screenshot_2021-11-05-15-07-00-818_com.android.chrome.jpg

Do it with your account on my website and you will see what I mean !

I will take a look in a few hours and hope will find the solution! 

But it is not a reason to attack script which is under developing,  there might be bugs but try your best to be patient and everything will be solved;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlizHarb said:

I will take a look in a few hours and hope will find the solution! 

But it is not a reason to attack script which is under developing,  there might be bugs but try your best to be patient and everything will be solved;)

Okay I've messaged you.