MakeWebGames

Gangster Legends - V2.5.0 Beta

Dayo

I have been working on Gangster Legends V2.5.0 for a month or so now and it is now available for beta testing bellow are some of the features that i have added this version.

1) Round management system
You are able to make rounds in the ACP with a start and end date, when a user registers they will register for the current round, if it has ended they will pre-register for the next round. If there isnt a "next round" the register will be closed.

2) New ACP widgets
We have added a few new widgets to the ACP including:
Alerts - A simple alert box to raw the users attention to something
Custom HTML - Here you can put in what ever HTML you like
Charts - We have used Chart.js to enable you to use charts within the ACP

3) Template JS/CSS files
You are now able to add more then one js/CSS file per module, you are given much more control with how and when you include js/css
The normal way of loading css/js still works like previous versions of GL but you can now include a JS/CSS file from anywhere in the code via the $page variable. This means you can add a file from a hook or within a module

You can download GL v2.5.0 Beta from here.

Gangster Legends Premium will be updated in the coming weeks with updates taking advantage of the new ACP widgets as well as the new round management system. There is quite a lot to update so please bare with me.

Edited by Dayo
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...