MakeWebGames

The GL 2.4.1 free engine is pretty bloody good :)

Uridium

8 hours ago, Uridium said:

Ive been messing with this engine for a few weeks now still getting used to the hooks and how things work. But I have to admit It has great potential Fixed a few bugs I found on the free version and added to other scripts which didnt take too long.. Well done Dayo

What were the bugs? im working on v2.5.0 at the moment so i could fix the issues for the next version đŸ™‚

7 hours ago, Canjucks said:

Its a very robust engine and can't say it enough great for people like me starting out to see how things work and trying to make them work also lol with development like this.

I'm glad you both like it, its been a long time in development and I'm so glad people are using it.

5 hours ago, Dayo said:

What were the bugs? im working on v2.5.0 at the moment so i could fix the issues for the next version đŸ™‚

I'm glad you both like it, its been a long time in development and I'm so glad people are using it.

when you install a new theme from the theme manager once installed and you try View the theme you get an error message also the theme doesnt actually show when installed 

below7.JPG

php lower and higher have same issue

below9.JPG