MakeWebGames

Seeking A Developer [Applications Now Closed]

CrazyElk

Howdy,

I am seeking the services of a reliable and competent developer having experience with GL V2.

The work will entail debugging some existing issues, as well as adding a few things to my game.

Anyone interested should PM me for further details.

Thanks for reading.

NB - After receiving numerous approaches to my post, please be advised that I am not accepting further applications and will vet those who have applied to date.

NBB - Thank you for reading and thank you to those who PM'ed me about this, I will be in touch.

Edited by CrazyElk

10 hours ago, CrazyElk said:

seeking the services of a reliable and competent developer

Before you hire someone, get someone to (respected, that you trust) to vouch for them - or at least ask for some reviews about the person on the forum. Anyone can self-report that they are reliable and competent.

9 hours ago, sniko said:

Before you hire someone, get someone to (respected, that you trust) to vouch for them - or at least ask for some reviews about the person on the forum. Anyone can self-report that they are reliable and competent.

@sniko... thanks for this very sound advice, I have had numerous replies to date and am presently conducting due diligence with respect to those applicants. 

• CrazyElk changed the title to Seeking A Developer [Applications Now Closed]
On 1/12/2021 at 7:52 PM, CrazyElk said:

@sniko... thanks for this very sound advice, I have had numerous replies to date and am presently conducting due diligence with respect to those applicants. 

I would highly advise conducting in depth due diligence, this community is sadly full of less than honorable developers.

• Like 2