MakeWebGames

50/50 Chance Mod. Free Version

UCC

Re: [V1][V2] 50/50 Chance Mod. Free Version

I have sold a couple mods, Marriage mod 2.0 a year ago when I could not find any version on here (including a 1.1 version to which I could modify).  Then I sold superstreets which was a search the streets mod that uses a visual compass system and coordinates.  And I threw this together because I didnt like seeing people ripped off.

Otherwise, my mods are reserved for my games.

Ripped of? Sorry but im with Isomerizer on this one his coding is quality and shouldn't be dis-respected at all!

The code's may do the same thing but Isomerizer's code is most likely more efficent and better layed out then yours is.

I'm not here to take sides but ISO came in here and started the disrespect just because the coding isn't to "his potential" as he would say. ISO Does some great mods, but there is NEVER a reason to rag on others for making the same kind of mod just because you want more money for your copy... And UCC Did good with this mod whether people like it or not, It is something users will use. I would if i liked the 50/50 script at all but it will help with my random lottery script i'm working on. Thanks for this mod as i will use part of it for my lottery mod for my game. It's a 50/50 script... nothing special nothing fancy, I don't make mods because i don't have that kind of time to do stuff like that other than for my own game such as custom banner changers, and i'm creating a system to earn money/points from flash games i'm working on from scratch. but that's neither here nor there.

I think it's stupid on both ends to cry about each others work, each person has a different way to do things, so why can't people just let it be and say good work or not say anything at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [V1][V2] 50/50 Chance Mod. Free Version

Hi this is a great mod and is a big hit on my game. Feel free to correct me if im wrong, but from the cancel function I noticed that ANY player can cancel the game by typing in the cancel URL along with the game id.

This is because in the cancel function, theres nothing to check whether the user that started the chance game is the person that is cancelling the game.

Because of this I added a little bit to the cancel function. It works for me properly now and only the user that started the chance game can cancel the game. So replace the end of the code starting from the cancel function, with this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Here you go. Enjoy.

Nothing impressive but sure beats paying $20 for it.

Two variables at the top can be used to set a minimum bet and a max games amount.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

chance.php -Version 2.0-

chance.php -Version 1.0-

Took me a sec to look at but got it to work 8yrs later gw

Took me a sec to look at but got it to work 8yrs later gw

TIL: 1 second is equivalent to 8 years

Pro tip: Don't perform necromancy on old threads with updates on you finally getting something to work. We don't care. If you got it to work after x years; just tell us when you release your product.

(The grey text in pro tip is optional)

Ignore Robot, he's just cranky because he can't code. Good job, Jason.

It is whatever I just wanted to post that it still works, just incase someone needed help getting it to work you know but thanks man.

TIL: 1 second is equivalent to 8 years

Pro tip: Don't perform necromancy on old threads with updates on you finally getting something to work. We don't care. If you got it to work after x years; just tell us when you release your product.

(The grey text in pro tip is optional)

So you want me to take this guys work and the little tweaking I did and make a new post

Edited by JasonTB
added quote