MakeWebGames

50/50 Chance Mod. Free Version

UCC

Here you go. Enjoy.

Nothing impressive but sure beats paying $20 for it.

Two variables at the top can be used to set a minimum bet and a max games amount.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

chance.php -Version 2.0-

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

chance.php -Version 1.0-

Re: [V1][V2] 50/50 Chance Mod. Free Version

The code is fully functional, does the exact same thing as yours (or as close as I could tell from your screenshots), and has absolutely no bugs. Your code isnt better. Stop whining because you're not able to rip people off on a shit mod that takes 20 minutes or less to make.

The code is fully functional, does the exact same thing as yours (or as close as I could tell from your screenshots), and has absolutely no bugs. Your code isnt better. Stop whining because you're not able to rip people off on a shit mod that takes 20 minutes or less to make.

;)

Nope iso made for $20 but this is free version...

With poorer coding :-P

But its Free! :wink:

Iso, don't you get it...FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol it looks the same as your one though :S

What effects the appearance is HTML / CSS.

Not PHP, your an inexperienced coder. You won't be able to identify clean code.

I suppose you get what you pay for, you pay for nothing. You don't get an as good version of 50/50. :)

You are full of shit Iso and you know it. This mod works every bit as good as yours. What are you fucking 13? Grow up and deal with it. So what, you couldnt sell this POS random number mod for $20 bucks, it's not the end of the world. Maybe if you put some thought into a mod that was actually worth making, you wouldnt have this sort of thing to deal with.

You have got to be joking

"You don't get an as good version of 50/50."

It's A 50/50 Mod, there is no such thing as a good version of it.

I have sold a couple mods, Marriage mod 2.0 a year ago when I could not find any version on here (including a 1.1 version to which I could modify). Then I sold superstreets which was a search the streets mod that uses a visual compass system and coordinates. And I threw this together because I didnt like seeing people ripped off.

Otherwise, my mods are reserved for my games.

You are full of shit Iso and you know it. This mod works every bit as good as yours. What are you fucking 13? Grow up and deal with it. So what, you couldnt sell this POS random number mod for $20 bucks, it's not the end of the world. Maybe if you put some thought into a mod that was actually worth making, you wouldnt have this sort of thing to deal with.

You have got to be joking

"You don't get an as good version of 50/50."

It's A 50/50 Mod, there is no such thing as a good version of it.

Oi watch it im 13 lol :) Haha

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I have sold a couple mods, Marriage mod 2.0 a year ago when I could not find any version on here (including a 1.1 version to which I could modify). Then I sold superstreets which was a search the streets mod that uses a visual compass system and coordinates. And I threw this together because I didnt like seeing people ripped off.

Otherwise, my mods are reserved for my games.

Ripped of? Sorry but im with Isomerizer on this one his coding is quality and shouldn't be dis-respected at all!

The code's may do the same thing but Isomerizer's code is most likely more efficent and better layed out then yours is.