Sim

So I logged into my cpanel, then phpMyAdmin

sim.MWG_url

ALL IS WELL.

then i login to another persons cPanel

Otherguys.MWG_url

ALL SEEMS WELL

Then i go to phpMyAdmin

I cant explain in words that when logging into his cpanel/phpMyAdmin, that its my cpanel/phpMyAdmin or making it easy for anyone to believe. So heres the pics of be being logged into both.

@Dave @Dave TestingTesting

Screenshot_20210104-185144.thumb.png.635c589c1e7182b8c4ae24b752a11d9e.pngScreenshot_20210104-185152.thumb.png.60a8e8141ae99ddb7deaa30b0a550a8d.png

We have a support ticket system for issues like this, however this is just your browsers session handling not resetting for when you open PHPMyAdmin. 

The other user won't be able to access your databases without prior access to your cPanel.

This is due to cpanel handling it happens with any site hosted on the same server you can access your cpanel from any site hosted with MWG. It's because of vhosts redirecting any port request to the server. It makes no difference you end up at the same server in the end. So if you are logging into other accounts on the same server you need to first logout of your session.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, URBANZ said:

This is due to cpanel handling it happens with any site hosted on the same server you can access your cpanel from any site hosted with MWG. It's because of vhosts redirecting any port request to the server. It makes no difference you end up at the same server in the end. So if you are logging into other accounts on the same server you need to first logout of your session.

Thanks. I understand now