MakeWebGames

Donation page

Deand2331

So we have the basic donation page but what I would like is the option to make packages like points packs cash packs bullets pick even items.

my game is pirate themed so would be great to be able to make a chest containing things like random amount of cash bullets and points. 

But would also like the option to create the packages. 

Let me know what you guys can offer and please feel free to look at my game, it’s brand new just working through some things but all feed back is greatly welcomed 

www.thelostseas.com

• Like 1

My item system allows for easy creation of Random Cash, Bullets, ect.

All that is needed would be a new item type class. Instead of weapon or armor, have one created that is Treasure.

Just now, Sim said:

My item system allows for easy creation of Random Cash, Bullets, ect.

All that is needed would be a new item type class. Instead of weapon or armor, have one created that is Treasure.

That's my offer. 🙂

On 10/3/2020 at 7:04 AM, Deand2331 said:

So we have the basic donation page but what I would like is the option to make packages like points packs cash packs bullets pick even items.

my game is pirate themed so would be great to be able to make a chest containing things like random amount of cash bullets and points. 

I was saying add a item to package

But use my item system. Create item type treasure that when it used it gives the player RANDOM WHATEVER.

Not two different things.

I know what he's talking about. I'm only talking about the RANDOMness OF ITEMS. 

Facepalm your self again. The solution to him generating random.cash, THREW A PURCHASE IS BY USING MY ITEM system which he already owns.( I'm not trying to sell him my it m system)

Edit: I am only talking about the CHEST HES REFERRING ABOUT. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

• Haha 1