MakeWebGames

$$ Anyone here able to create a new template

Sim

I am looking to hire someone to create me a new template for GL. 

Besides the overall template, I am also going to need a few additional pages looking a bit different. Template must be also work on mobile devices. I am more concerned with how it looks on mobile devices then I am in browser's.

A few custom pages would be

Login

Register

Profiles

I will also need a few additional pages as I think of them. I will b looking to start this a few weeks from now. Message me.

Edited by Sim

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Be great to post some examples of other sites that you like or other material on how you'd want these to look.

What's your budget for this template?

I rather not post examples of what I ha in mind a it's very original but super easy.

And for Budget I really prefer not to answer that publicly. I been around long enough to know the rates of these kind of things. 

If I remember correctly I bought a template from you many years ago. I wonder if you still have it. 🙂

41 minutes ago, Sim said:

oRPG Creator. Only site I ever paid anything for.

Also just seen this comment oRPG i'm sure i have the source of this laying around if it is the correct one, did you release the source code on Game Makers Forum if so i will have a look for you if you haven't got the source anymore. As obviously GMF don't exist anymore.

this is the logo for it 

oRPG_adv.gif.f26edca285f1592000dd1a7cbbcaa71d.gif

and 

orpglogo.png.9d0227f144f8662c83e311f97086be79.png

i think this version i download in like 2015 

Edited by urbanmafia

No problem I do have the source will zip it and send you a pm now. Sometimes the best reason to release source as someone might have a copy. 

All done check your PM should have the source now.

Edited by urbanmafia
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...