MakeWebGames

Gangster Legends V2 - Premium

Dayo

To make it easier for new members to buy my mods i have made "gangster Legends Premium". This is a collection of 14 paid mods and several free mods pre installed on Gangster Legends 2.2.3.

The install process is the same you just have all of the modules pre installed, all you have to do is modify them in the ACP!

To buy the mods individually it would cost over $150! so offering this at $100 i think is very reasonable. You can also choose to pay $25 every 90 days to receive free modules going forward*

You can find out what is provided here. and a full list of features here.

If you have any questions or suggestions please post below or message me.

* Not all modules i release will be part of this offer!

Edited by Dayo
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

I have pushed an update to the premium to help make the base modules more unique compared to the generic GL core modules. These include the modules below:

To download them go to https://makewebgames.io/files/file/89-gangster-legends-v2-premium/and click on "Download This File"

• Like 2

• Dayo pinned this topic

Nice job and good luck with sales.

- Theft wont upload properly - But when i uploaded it in my FPT client it worked

- Where to change the images of the cities? In travel there are no admin panel to set photo? (Even tho i guess its just to upload the images to modules/installed/travel/images/1.jpg in the ftp there should be a smal admin panel for this in the module?) 

- Crimes are now green all the time even tho you preform both crimes and have to wait for timers. (When you "reset timer" they wont reset)

- Should change the .jpg to .png of the image of the car in garage. (garage.tpl)

- Should <center> the images in the crime and theft in the .tpl files

Some other bugs/tips/improvements to the script:

Bugs:

- Impossible to withdraw cash from properties (bulletfactory, blackjack ++)
- Impossible to kick underboss from Gang
- Gang doesen't disapear when Boss and Underboss dies. 
- When taking a car out of the Gang Garage the car disapears. 
- When you remove a auction, you loose the stuff you listed. 
- Blackjack Bug (See photo)

Improvements:

- Money in bank should give a daily profit (or the money should hide from the gamestats/userstats). 
- Killcount (The userprofile should show how many kills you have commited). 
- Admin Logs for banktransfers, pointtransfer, blackjack ++

theft.PNG

travel.PNG

blackjack bug.PNG

When all that is said. I will just add to it that your coding is outstanding and the script is totally worth the bucks 🙂 

Edited by cobraz

• 1 year later...