MakeWebGames

Hosting with cPanel Needed

Sim

very cheap hosting 

cant say anything else as personally dont use it.

if you was looking for something more FREE then let me know but i do run plesk on my dedi but does pretty much the same things as cpanel.

Edited by urbanmafia
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sim said:

Yes. I ment to say FREE Hosting. :)..

im doing very bad financially ATM. I'm coding from my cell phone for Christ sake. Lol

Do you intend to post on the marketplace? If so I can probably sort you out with hosting for development purposes 😌 in time you’ll be able to use credit from your marketplace sales to pay.

Send me a DM if you’re interested.

2 hours ago, Dave said:

Do you intend to post on the marketplace? If so I can probably sort you out with hosting for development purposes 😌 in time you’ll be able to use credit from your marketplace sales to pay.

Send me a DM if you’re interested.

I didn't realize you offered $1/month hosting. Wow. That's the best deal I have ever seen. I do plan on putting a couple things on the marketplace, so let's make a deal. 🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sim said:

I didn't realize you offered $1/month hosting. Wow. That's the best deal I have ever seen. I do plan on putting a couple things on the marketplace, so let's make a deal. 🙂

Yup! I get screwed by the PayPal fees on the cheapest option, it even supports 1 minute crons, I'm clearly not good at pricing hosting packages haha!

I've added you a development account to your MWG user, once you make a sale on Marketplace you'll be able to use that credit to pay for the hosting moving forward 🙂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dave said:

Yup! I get screwed by the PayPal fees on the cheapest option, it even supports 1 minute crons, I'm clearly not good at pricing hosting packages haha!

I've added you a development account to your MWG user, once you make a sale on Marketplace you'll be able to use that credit to pay for the hosting moving forward 🙂

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. 

• Like 1