MakeWebGames

Modules Moved

SwiftGameR

Hi there not very many people know me but i have uploaded modules to the new market place with some screenshots some will be added at a later date was in a rush to get everything transferred over.

There are some free ones there for users who don't have funds or just not interested in my work.

I will be planning on releasing some more free modules for Mccodes, GRPG, and soon to be GL (Gangster Legends).

Please do go check them out and see what you think.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BeNiiiBoiii AKA Avellion said:

Il be the first to purchase any gl v2 mods ??

I have been speaking to the owner of gl engine and he referred me to a wikki page to understand how the engine works more 

which is great because ill be able to put stuff up quicker without having to spend hour or days trying to look through the code to understand it.

I know from your PM that you are looking for an attack system is there anything else you are interested in 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dave said:

What sort of mods are you after to help Swift out?

Well currently I'm looking for an advance attack mod so users can hospitalize/mug ect.. I'd quite like one that includes my weapon images maybe? Other than that I'm just looking for things to give my game a unique feel... a drug mod would be good too ?

• Like 1

Petty you were not running mccodes i have just uploaded a drugs module.

Users can buy drug buildings which produce drug per day (there is a base amount but things like stats, being active contributes)

There is a drug dealer with all the drug you choose to have in the game with his own stock and prices which changes daily.

You can also pay special credit like crystals to buy a extra % bonus to your productions on your buildings.

Oh and there is also a special event that can trigger which wants a certain type of drug for a higher cost than the drug dealer does

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, |SAMZ| said:

How do I request a refund? Bought a mod with missing sql tables so bought an incomplete product.. no support in 3 days..

@SwiftGameR hasn't been online for a couple of days, considering it's the holiday season and NYE was just a couple of days ago I'm sure he's busy with real life activities. I'm sure he'll get back to you and be able to provide the SQL tables.

@|SAMZ| I've located his module on MCCodes.com and shall send you the archive which looks complete compared to the uploaded one here on MWG.

@SwiftGameR looks like you need to verify the contents of these archives. 

• Thanks 2

Hi sorry i have not been online my pc is broken down I have to get it taken in for repairs let me go grab a quick read of what I have missed if support still needed.

Sorry again for any inconvenience 

I will get this fixes a soon as I can get my pc repaired its not very good time to break down with it being the new year.

Thank you Dave for sorting that out I must of missed something ill have a look over the module and sort it as soon as possible is there a chance you can put the module on pause or something so people can't buy it until i put up a patch 

Again sorry for any errors

• Like 1