MakeWebGames

Developer Team Needed

Adz

1 hour ago, Adz said:

Hi,

I'm looking to hire a team of web game developers to create me a custom engine with the same features as Rc Engine, contact me for more information.

I want the script coded in PHP 7+ PDO.

It might save you some money if you already use an existing engine such as GRPG, the RC engine features are really simple and with the creators active on this forum i'm sure you can hire one of them to create the features for you. (If you want the design, I could definitely create you a layout related to the style, check my game thread)

MCCODE is still out as well and I know for sure the features use for the RC engine are already out just gotta look for them.

RC Engine, why not just use that engine and hire a developer to switch it to PHP 7 and PDO? I have a team that's capable of doing that part but as far as creating features its a no go. (You probably have to sign up to ruthless city and contact user ID 1 to see what's going on with the selling rights and stuff tho)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yep I'm going to stick with rc engine since I got a clean version of the files.. I'd like to hire someone to mainly update the base of the rc engine as it's really messy and out of date. I can pay you on the hours of work you put in ?

contact me if anyone can do this for me we will negotiate on the price and exactly what needs doing. My Skype is live:adz19981_1