MakeWebGames

PandaServe

kcmajor36

Hey guys just so everyone has an opportunity to start up like I did back in the day, I purchased a server, and I am offering a $5 one-time start up for anyone its $5 per domain and I will give you unmetered disk and bandwidth but of course there are a few basic ToS to follow but as long as you follow that I don't mind hosting anyone that wants it. I also provide reseller hosting for low-cost monthly fees ranging from $8 to 20/mo but it your interested I will be more than happy to provide you. It's only $5 !! Please message me for more details, I am currently reconstructing my site but the customer portal is open. Thanks!

No offence, but this is a bad idea for any potential client who is running a game.

I've never, and never would, take hosting for a game from a person who runs a game - there's conflict of interests and you're also you're trusting your domain, files and use base to what IS your competition.

That's like McDonalds giving server access to Burger King - never happening.

• Like 1

See I dont look at it as a competitive thing, I run a game because yeah my coding skills are rusty and its good sport, but all I do is modifications to the game and keep it running smooth, my partner is the one who owns the game. But in all fairness you are right I mean it would be a trust thing, but I mean it's there and if people want a server that works then there it is. I mean can you really trust ANYONE'S server?

I have no interest in messing with anyones stuff though, why is it just because I work on a game makes it a conflict of interest. I have no use for anyone elses stuff, The datacenter I go through requires me to offer guarantees, and they offer a in-house warranty. I am offering a chance for people to start up, and if not only to start up but to use this as next to free space cause I am sure no body wants to pay outrageous prices for the service provided the same just as the next guy. Because I dont. Now we can go one all day about how terrible I am because I am just trying to be generous and not charge stupid amounts of money, but I am not trying to limit people to next to nothing with "FREE", because truth be told nothing in this world is "FREE". Once again I don't want to siphon data from my users.