MakeWebGames

htaccess effects

boionfire81

Well first, I got a 500 error when I tried to go to cPanel. O.o they said mccode must have modified the htaccess file.

Right now, my crons are going off at random >.<

Then just various errors from time to time. Can reload the same page 100 times. 60% will be errors, 40% will be fine -.-

Yeah they "escalated" the request. Still waiting to hear back from them.

P.S. When the site does go live..I'm gonna need to hire a developer to help me fix all these undefined warnings. If anyone is interested.

[uSER=65371]sniko[/uSER] I went through the "repair database" thingy in cpanel. The property_mod tables came back as not repairable because the store engine for the table does not support repair. Not sure what that means though. If it is something that can be changed or????

[properties_mod_user] note: The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair [property_mod] note: The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair [property_mod_market] note: The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair [property_mod_upgrades] note: The storage engine for the table doesn't support repair

They probably can't be repaired because they are not InnoDB.

To answer your original question, like other people have said, MCC doesn't use the .htaccess at all. Can you see your .htaccess file? If so, what does it look like?

But chances are it's bare bones and probably just has some error pages defined if there is an error and your server admin doesn't really know what he's talking about. Because if you can reload he page and get it working 1 out of 100 times, chances are it's not your htaccess file

[...]

P.S. When the site does go live..I'm gonna need to hire a developer to help me fix all these undefined warnings. If anyone is interested.

[...]

Interested, depending on your budget.

[uSER=72582]boionfire81[/uSER] - change hosts. The sales/technical rep doesn't seem like he's capable of his/her job. Find someone else ??