MakeWebGames

Funny stories

Dominion

Today I called a delivery service up to see where my item is. The E-mail said they had left it in a "secure location" after their "attempted" delivery.

They left it in a brown container in front of my house. Yes that would be my bin.

My bins are collected once a week. It's now empty.

They are replacing the item, but with a different courier service.

True story.

Edited by Dominion

Not funny insulting people who are trying to learn. Offer advice with reason instead of just insulting the guys/girls.

I actually found it hilarious. He wasn't trying to learn, at all. He was claiming to be a great developer and then giving wrong advice to people and producing crap work. Don't claim to be something you're not.

I give [MENTION=71662]CaptainQuack[/MENTION] **** everyday for claiming to be a developer when I physically sit here and watch him copy and paste code off of Google then ask me to fix whatever it is that he's done that isn't working.

I so got called on my ****. Thanks [MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] I still offer advice though. I don't insult them directly. I guess that is kind of bi-polarish?

But my point was proven in [MENTION=64687]Dominion[/MENTION] other post. I posted about PHP being limited and got 3 dislikes from people who bash all new coders. That alone proves my statement in your screen shot was more accurate then false. I actually laughed out loud when I seen you post that kyle.

Well I don't have much but something that I did that I am proud of (because of my sense of humor) is that there is this chick that I work with (not going to lie, very cute) told me that she thinks this dude that I know was very handsome for an older dude, kind "George Clooney'ish". This guy is on the older side of things, not real old but like almost 50. But what I did was tell him what she said, so every once in a while she has to go to the area he works at to collect Microbiology samples and she feels super awkward and embarrassed whenever she is near him because I went a head and told her that I had told him haha. Good times!!!

Well I don't have much but something that I did that I am proud of (because of my sense of humor) is that there is this chick that I work with (not going to lie, very cute) told me that she thinks this dude that I know was very handsome for an older dude, kind "George Clooney'ish". This guy is on the older side of things, not real old but like almost 50. But what I did was tell him what she said, so every once in a while she has to go to the area he works at to collect Microbiology samples and she feels super awkward and embarrassed whenever she is near him because I went a head and told her that I had told him haha. Good times!!!

Go play cupid! I'll gift you $1,500USD if you get George Clooney a "nice ending christmas holiday" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)