MakeWebGames

Pokémon Vortex Source Code for sale

Abbas

Pokémon Vortex Source Code is for sale

As I can manage the game I will provide you enough proofs my

Expected price : 1000-900$ (Legit Sellers)

Will provide enough proofs

Thank you.

Can you finalise the expected price? It doesn't make sense...

Can you give code snippets?

Hello, I'm not new here, I occasionally stumble upon a topic on these forums that take my interest into reading, I just never felt the need to sign up until I seen this one.

I played Pokemon Vortex back in 2009 and I can say for certain the original poster of this thread is not the owner of the website. Now whether he/she was given the source code or got it through other means, no matter what country he/she is in or from, it is illegal to sell without permission.

Not to mention he/she clearly has no clue what they're even selling, he/she said "The source is built with MySQLi and PDO" then linked to a snippet of something that has no evidence of PDO.

No one generally cares what kind of database setup is in place as they can be transitioned from one to the other with fairly minimal effort. MySQL to PostgreSQL for example. That is completely the programmers preference and bears no interest to a buyer of a website.

What you should have said is "The source is built with PHP"

All I can say to this is; Abbas, you're in over your head, kid. No one will buy a website's source code from you that you don't even legitimately own or know the value of. What are they supposed to do with it? Re-open the same website ~yay - I bet everyone would love to shift over from the original to some mocked up second rate game.

I've said my peace, I'll be speaking to the owner of this website later to see how you came by the source code and if you even really have all of or an up to date version.

Edited by SimCasual

Hello, I'm not new here, I occasionally stumble upon a topic on these forums that take my interest into reading, I just never felt the need to sign up until I seen this one.

I played Pokemon Vortex back in 2009 and I can say for certain the original poster of this thread is not the owner of the website. Now whether he/she was given the source code or got it through other means, no matter what country he/she is in or from, it is illegal to sell without permission.

Not to mention he/she clearly has no clue what they're even selling, he/she said "The source is built with MySQLi and PDO" then linked to a snippet of something that has no evidence of PDO.

No one generally cares what kind of database setup is in place as they can be transitioned from one to the other with fairly minimal effort. MySQL to PostgreSQL for example. That is completely the programmers preference and bears no interest to a buyer of a website.

What you should have said is "The source is built with PHP"

All I can say to this is; Abbas, you're in over your head, kid. No one will buy a website's source code from you that you don't even legitimately own or know the value of. What are they supposed to do with it? Re-open the same website ~yay - I bet everyone would love to shift over from the original to some mocked up second rate game.

I've said my peace, I'll be speaking to the owner of this website later to see how you came by the source code and if you even really have all of or an up to date version.

I get what you're saying, but, MySQLi & PDO != MySQL/PostgreSQL.

He didn't mention the database setup and 100% of people that know what they're talking about will care about the extension used.

Pokemon Vortex does not store passwords in plain text. They use md5 encryption.

...Nice, so they're secure then. My bad! Sorry guys.

Edited by ~Rob0t

md5 is the best, noob. Duh.

Crack my password:

db545c3b197c364074c440f80a4e448c

Okay? I wasn't saying md5 was safe or doesn't have millions of cracked hashes. I was simply correcting false information.

Edited by SimCasual