MakeWebGames

redux engine partner

classified

ok sorry didn't know about that

Classified City.net

Game abstract:

Classified city is based on conspiracy's, drug's, aliens and anything paranormal mixed with reality.

Set in classified city a city that all drug users world wide have been sent to in mandate of the 420 protocol.

tech used

built all around the mccodes redux engine, php, html and css

(nothing fancy as ive just started learning php html and css)

Current development status:

everyday im working on classified city, but it is slow going as it is only me working on it.

there are staff spots open for anyone with ideas or who just wants to help make a fun game.

My own skills and tasks in the game:

so far ive done everything I can convert from other mccodes to the redux engine(haven't tried to convert grpg to mccodes yet)

also can write simple codes

What Im looking for:

is someone who can help me get classified city to the next level and wants to have fun doing it

Expenses will be covered by:

myself. I have a server running with php MySQL phpmyadmin and all that other great stuff. I have the hosting paid for till feb of next year and will be renewing it again no matter what

Current team:

is only myself atm

Share / gain of the partners:

any gains made by classified city will be split:

if 3 people each party will get a 25% share the balance will be put back into classified city for more development and mods

closing notes

classified city is not about what it can make monetarily

it is about making a community for others to have fun in

thanks again makewebgames for all your help

cheers clay420

feel free to check out classified-city.net and tell me what you think

Edited by classified
added web url

I know your looking for a partner, but after signing up I can see its just like any other mccodes game and was unable to stumble across any unique features to begin with, also your template is very sore on the eyes, and looks horrible imo. there's too much green bordered things on the screen.

I know your looking for a partner, but after signing up I can see its just like any other mccodes game and was unable to stumble across any unique features to begin with, also your template is very sore on the eyes, and looks horrible imo. there's too much green bordered things on the screen.

I agree with the layout hurting the eyes, i also suggest adding cursor:pointer; to your links just makes it have the clickable mouse icon lmaoo, and try adding unique features that other MC games dont havea nd fix the layout and that should provide a foundation for you

"if 3 people each party will get a 25% share the balance will be put back into classified city for more development and mods"

This isn't a wise choice.

I recommend just paying for the mods you need/want. It works out cheaper plus you don't have to worry about a partner screwing you.

they are some great coders on this forum. Some cheaper than others.

If your looking for a partner and only a partner you could try Magictallguy. (I haven't spoke with him but he is a great coder and person.)

If your looking for a coder go with Sniko. His javascript/ajax skills are some of the best around.

• 3 months later...
ok sorry didn't know about that

Classified City.net

Game abstract:

Classified city is based on conspiracy's, drug's, aliens and anything paranormal mixed with reality.

Set in classified city a city that all drug users world wide have been sent to in mandate of the 420 protocol.

tech used

built all around the mccodes redux engine, php, html and css

(nothing fancy as ive just started learning php html and css)

Current development status:

everyday im working on classified city, but it is slow going as it is only me working on it.

there are staff spots open for anyone with ideas or who just wants to help make a fun game.

My own skills and tasks in the game:

so far ive done everything I can convert from other mccodes to the redux engine(haven't tried to convert grpg to mccodes yet)

also can write simple codes

What Im looking for:

is someone who can help me get classified city to the next level and wants to have fun doing it

Expenses will be covered by:

myself. I have a server running with php MySQL phpmyadmin and all that other great stuff. I have the hosting paid for till feb of next year and will be renewing it again no matter what

Current team:

is only myself atm

Share / gain of the partners:

any gains made by classified city will be split:

if 3 people each party will get a 25% share the balance will be put back into classified city for more development and mods

closing notes

classified city is not about what it can make monetarily

it is about making a community for others to have fun in

thanks again makewebgames for all your help

cheers clay420

feel free to check out classified-city.net and tell me what you think

Your site is vulnerable to cross-site scripting and SQL injection.

Please check out my profile and let me know when you think you've corrected this issue: http://classified-city.net/index.php?page=viewuser&u=137

Having saying that... after actually checking out your website I withdraw my application. The website requires too much work. Design is really really bad, who was thinking of the UX when designing it?? God damn, I had to hover over the links to know what is what!! Really frustrating