MakeWebGames

Game improvements

MrSwift007

You're left side bar in the game is too long for my liking. You're energy/will/brave etc bars are cool at the start but after a while get really annoying. Slow down the highlight, and slow down how often it happens. instead of it just bunching back and forth. have the glimmer pass through it every 5 secs say.

The blue text for "Mailbox(1)" is extremely hard to read. Change the colour of that.

I got turned off when I clicked the screen shot so I closed your game. I didnt even look at the screen shot, the point that it opened on the same page as the game turned me off. I prob would of at least looked at the screen shot if it would of loaded in pop up/tab, but then I still wouldn't register since that would of turned me off as well. If you can't take the time to make your homepage function properly, I have no doubt that game doesnt either.. ;\

I got turned off when I clicked the screen shot so I closed your game. I didnt even look at the screen shot, the point that it opened on the same page as the game turned me off. I prob would of at least looked at the screen shot if it would of loaded in pop up/tab, but then I still wouldn't register since that would of turned me off as well. If you can't take the time to make your homepage function properly, I have no doubt that game doesnt either.. ;\

I'm sorry, are you being sarcastic?