MakeWebGames

Building a login opinions :)

jcvenom

Hey guys, today i've begun my update for my game engine and im rebuilding all pages, I'm just looking for some opinions for what i've done so far hopefully i'll get good feedback this time

anyways i've just begun the login page and this is what i came up with btw im not a web designer.,

So far when you hover of the paths the image and text changes :) so what do you guys think?[ATTACH=CONFIG]1785[/ATTACH]

ccc.thumb.png.9529d33cda5e8010519ed03d23f9a25c.png

The black text in front of the background is difficult to read in spots where the background is a dark grey or just about black. Also, it seems like this page is lacking color. The only color I see is the login button and the CCM sign. The rest is a grey-black combination. I think a little more splash of color could really help the design.

~G7470

The black text in front of the background is difficult to read in spots where the background is a dark grey or just about black. Also, it seems like this page is lacking color. The only color I see is the login button and the CCM sign. The rest is a grey-black combination. I think a little more splash of color could really help the design.

~G7470

Thank you what colours would you think would suit the design :)

I like the idea behind it, and your second attempt is definitely better than your first. You CCM Sign looks slightly out of place, i would maybe add a filter over it, dull it just a tad so that it looks like its part of the background.

Colour wise, I would suggest giving your headings a colour, and maybe your navigation links.

But good job :)

I like the idea behind it, and your second attempt is definitely better than your first. You CCM Sign looks slightly out of place, i would maybe add a filter over it, dull it just a tad so that it looks like its part of the background.

Colour wise, I would suggest giving your headings a colour, and maybe your navigation links.

But good job :)

Thank you :) would you think a color like #30a7a7 would suit the nav links ?