MakeWebGames

City-Crime

blerimz

Hello KyleMassacre ,

I have implemented a few mods that where posted here (a few mods i think from you ) thank you .

Mods like :

Streets

Drug Market

Stock Market

Farm

Pick 3

Stripper Club

Hourly Reward

Swim Gym

Buy Witness

I know there is a lot to do more , but with time everything will be in the right place

Thank you for your comment

Not being rude, but I don't see anything that catches my eyes. Meaning nothing in your game is unique to other MCC powered games. Other than the login, banner and the side bar everything else (theme wise) is MCC. Do you have a proper story line or anything as such?

Hey Script47,

nah don't worry . I have created this game for players who want a new beginning(Other games that i saw where created 2012,2013) so the main reason was OK ill start a new game that has been created in 2015.

Your styles do not match, your login is different to your register page.

On your game help page you came is apperently called monocodes.

On my first login it says my last visit was in 1970 I think

But good luck with your development

hey adamhull,

Thank you for your review,

Help Page is edited now.

For the first time yes, but other times it doesnt display that .

Default City doesn't have shops , you will have to travel to Pristina . :P

That'd what I'm trying to say, a user coming onto your game, that has never played a mccodes game before goes to the shops in the city they are in, and see's nothing. They gonna think the game is unfinished, which it does seem to be. You need more planning, and to put a lot more effort into this game

That'd what I'm trying to say, a user coming onto your game, that has never played a mccodes game before goes to the shops in the city they are in, and see's nothing. They gonna think the game is unfinished, which it does seem to be. You need more planning, and to put a lot more effort into this game

ok good thinking.

I know its not finished that why i wrote it here, i just need reviews what need to be added.

Will be added shops in default city too. Thank you :P

ok good thinking.

I know its not finished that why i wrote it here, i just need reviews what need to be added.

Will be added shops in default city too. Thank you :P

if this is just default mccodes, which it seems to be have you protected against sql injection?

if this is just default mccodes, which it seems to be have you protected against sql injection?

Well in that part, im not good enough.

i saw you doing something from profile picture and forum signature but if you can let me know if it secured enough or not :D

Well in that part, im not good enough.

i saw you doing something from profile picture and forum signature but if you can let me know if it secured enough or not :D

its not, from forum sig and from profile pic i can make myself admin as long as you view the page. your crystal market is not secured either. I'll help you secure the game if you want, for a very small fee, a lot smaller than a lot of other freelancers are on here. If you have private messages turned off turn them on, and send me one if your interested

its not, from forum sig and from profile pic i can make myself admin as long as you view the page. your crystal market is not secured either. I'll help you secure the game if you want, for a very small fee, a lot smaller than a lot of other freelancers are on here. If you have private messages turned off turn them on, and send me one if your interested

i'll mail you to know the price , than as soon as i have some cash ill let u know