MakeWebGames

SALES: RC Codes. [Please Read]

RCengineOwner

So i have been made aware of people selling my engine lately all over MWG and other sites.

I myself Icecoldcola have not given this right to ANYONE.

Infact as it happens i have been VERY ill and unable to script as looking at a pc screen practically knocks me out due to intense lighting.

I am getting a little better now (Touch wood) and look to get back into making mods and an updated version of RC Codes (RC Codes v2.0)

But for now if you wish to purchase a copy of RC Codes please visit my group page on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/University-Of-The-Streets/248599095163801

If you buy it from someone else it is an invalid license and means you are being lied to. I will of course if made aware of your domain get the unlicensed games ripped down.

I spent many many hours coding the RC engine from scratch. ALL on my own. Which is why i am ill. I caused damage to my eyes which has now caused me symptoms i would not wish upon anyone. Such as dizziness, tiredness, weakness, bad vision and memory problems.

It is unclear on wether my symptoms will subside or if i have done permanent damage but i enjoy coding and will code til i drop :)

So expect me back very soon!

Also those of you who purchased RCCodes v1.0 you will get a free copy of v2.0. Which is 100% console based HTML5.

Using a clever technique i have made it possible to have live attack systems and races of all sorts without the need of a node install.

More on that later but now i am already getting very faint from looking at this white page haha.

-Icecoldcola.

Hey.

100% agree with the post but some quick qestuons regarding the engine.

I didn't buy the engine but got a copy given to me. (To help with mods).

Why on earth is every number input using mres and not abs/intval or even ctype_digit? Or is this just the version I have?

any chance of a developer copy?

Hey.

100% agree with the post but some quick qestuons regarding the engine.

I didn't buy the engine but got a copy given to me. (To help with mods).

Why on earth is every number input using mres and not abs/intval or even ctype_digit? Or is this just the version I have?

any chance of a developer copy?

It must be one of these altered copies going around. Which are exploitable. My games have never been hacked. Which many people could vouch for me.

I think he is talking about your standard SQL injections and XSS, not people giving out copies of their failed attempts at creating a game from the engine. I will be the first to tell you that if the source that I have was the original copy of the engine I would be real shocked. But I think my copy is like 3 generations old haha