MakeWebGames

(request) Deal or No Deal

Greenslip

i can do you something similar but it wont be deal or no deal

LMAO! Are you actually serious? This guy asks for one thing and you say can't do that but can do something else. If I walked into a Lamborghini dealer and asked for Murcielago but they turn around and say "can't do that, but can get you a ford"

- just sound rediculous

The picking 1-10 is a hourly lotto a lot of rc engine games has that. That might be what he meant, by brief case.

I meant there is 25 briefcases to pick from. You pick one you wanna keep for yourself. As you play long there is a option to trade your briefcase for what is offered. Many games have this and I'd like to have it for my game. Please help me find this, just haven't found it on here or know what is called..

I completely forgot how the game is actually played can you share the rules that you would want? It would be pretty easy to make something like:

• User picks a briefcase out of several briefcases
  • User then decides if they want to trade it for another briefcase which can be good or bad
  • User gets what he chose

I'm just not sure if there is more to the game than that though

There is a total of 26 briefcases

There is a board of 26 amounts

The player first picks a brief case out of the 26 and that brief case is set aside until there is only one brief case remaining (not including the one picked).

After the player picks one that amount is taken off the board, and the banker than offers a deal, depending on the amount that was in the brief case, and what is remaining on the board. When a higher amount is picked the banker offers a lower deal, when the amount is lower the banker offers a higher deal. The player chooses if they want to take the deal or keep going, the object is to hope you have the million dollar briefcase and hope you do not select it in the other 25 cases.

LMAO! Are you actually serious? This guy asks for one thing and you say can't do that but can do something else. If I walked into a Lamborghini dealer and asked for Murcielago but they turn around and say "can't do that, but can get you a ford"

- just sound rediculous

haha you have a point but i am not selling him anything so i don't see the issue i asked if he wanted something similar

I completely forgot how the game is actually played can you share the rules that you would want? It would be pretty easy to make something like:
  • User picks a briefcase out of several briefcases
  • User then decides if they want to trade it for another briefcase which can be good or bad
  • User gets what he chose

I'm just not sure if there is more to the game than that though

not to sure not seen the show in ages but from what i remember user picks a box to keep then they have to open other boxes and the banker will give him a offer players gets to choose or decline

EDIT: i did find this tho http://www.dealornodeal.co.uk/show/game-rules/

There is a total of 26 briefcases

There is a board of 26 amounts

The player first picks a brief case out of the 26 and that brief case is set aside until there is only one brief case remaining (not including the one picked).

After the player picks one that amount is taken off the board, and the banker than offers a deal, depending on the amount that was in the brief case, and what is remaining on the board. When a higher amount is picked the banker offers a lower deal, when the amount is lower the banker offers a higher deal. The player chooses if they want to take the deal or keep going, the object is to hope you have the million dollar briefcase and hope you do not select it in the other 25 cases.

Kyle this is what I'm looking for with the rules.. Thanks lucky for putting the correct rules out here for me..

• 6 years later...