MakeWebGames

Clans (Paying $40)

Samurai Legend

I need a new type of clan system. Samurai themed. I am willing to pay $40 for someone to create something with their own idea and make it enjoyable.

I want the clans to be used most in my game. If you can make up your own idea. (Ill throw bits of mine) I am happy to hire you for coding the system.

This is what I want -

Clan Houses - Allows you to buy a house for the full clan so they can train from that. Or that the will from that is added on to you current houses will and it's counted as a bonus.

Clan Training - So instead of going to the gym you can go to the clan one which leader can upgrade so when you train you get better stats.

Loyalty Program - So people get some sort of achievement/bonus for staying in a clan or doing certain things in a clan.

Clan Territory - Don't know how to put it in words...

Clan Forums - Normal forums but each clan have their own forums.

Search Clans - Search for clans.

Clan Market - Sell clans for money/coins.

Edited by Samurai Legend

Some ideas from the top of my head:

• Clan Houses - Allows you to buy a house for the full clan so they can train from that. Or that the will from that is added on to you current houses will and it's counted as a bonus.
  • Clan Training - So instead of going to the gym you can go to the clan one which leader can upgrade so when you train you get better stats.
  • Loyalty Program - So people get some sort of achievement/bonus for staying in a clan or doing certain things in a clan.

Will put more on if I can be bothered.

Hi.

If you take a look at the game projects section ( http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/45116-Free-Coding ), I am offering free programming, I am willing to work for free, and you can keep your money, I am an experienced programmer in PHP, CSS and Javascript as seen by my previous makewebgames threads. I work for a large hosting company. you may have heard of " Hostgator " before. I will be more than happy to offer my services. I am not good at design work, although I am OK and can make decent semi transparent graphics, etc. I am mainly focused on functionality and animation (javascript). Message me here with a way that I can contact you (MSN (preferred), phone, text message or other) and I will be glad to help.

Jesse

Well you don't have to start from scratch...just use the normal MCCodes one...

In all fairness if anyone was to code this module I doubt they would use the stock code as it does suck a lot. I've not seen the code yet for the default gangs file as I can't find my MCC ZIP. But I could hazard a guess in saying no naming conventions and no proper code formatting which would make it quite hard to use or build upon.