MakeWebGames

Brand New Hosting AVAILABLE AT Cheap Prices

AnonymousUser

Running @ 2.4 GHz

4Gigs RAM

Unmetered Drive

Unmetered Space

I'm always adding to the Server so Memory is NEVER an Issue :) Pricing Posted Below

£2.50/Mo - Developer Package

-1 MySQL Database

-1 Email Account

-1 Domain Name

-2.5GB Disk Space

------------------------------------------------------------

£6.50/Mo - Basic Package

- 5 MySQL Database

- 5 Email Account

- 5 Domain Names

- 5GB Disk Space

£25 - Reseller Package

- 15 MySQL Database

- 15 Email Account

- 15 Domain Names

- Unmetered Disk Space

** £?? - Customized Package/Competitors Kryptonite

- ?? MySQL Database

- ?? Email Account

- ?? Domain Names

- Unmetered Disk Space

Contact Information:

Windows Live/Skype - [email protected]

Yahoo/YIM (Preferred)- [email protected]

Or You Can PM Me Here

• How much server experience do you have? 12 Years -I'm simply a co-owner The owner is with the 12 years experience
  • Do you have any backup procedures in place? We make daily backups on a seperate HDD
  • Do you have any recovery procedures in place? Stable-Backups are used for restoration
  • How can we get support? Contact through our Admin Panel
    • Do we contact you? Use the Admin Panel once its online which will be here shortly but for now you will be given quick/personal contact with either me or the owner himself
    • If so, what times are you available? The plus side on this is if I am offline The Owner is Online. I would say we have around 18Hours in the day we will be available
      • After all, you are providing a service that we are paying for. - Understandable ;)

[*]What kind of interface do we have to interact with the server? cPanel 11.14

[*]How dated is the technology on the user?Our technology is Updated soon as cPanel Offers it, However we are currently in process of updating PHP 5.3 TO PHP 5.4

• Software versions - cPanel 11.14

[*]How often would you update software/drivers/... - When Update is Available

[*]Can we install PHP extensions? (PECL, PEAR) Yes Extensions Can be Installed

**Competitors Kryptonite Package Information**

Please Contact Me through one of my contacts (preferably Yahoo)

Because it's easiest to get a hold of me there

Please Send a Link of the offer Along with the package name you're

interested in purchasing and I will guarentee we will meet or beat

the offer or your first month's of Hosting is free

The Webpage will be available on Aug 16th,2014

If you have any other questions/comments/concerns don't hesitate to post :)

Edited by AnonymousUser
Updating Package Information and changed Unlimited to Unmetered per Sniko's request LOL

You use the term "Unlimited", I think you should change that to "Unmetered".

I'll throw in the usual questions;

• How much server experience do you have?
  • Do you have any backup procedures in place?
  • Do you have any recovery procedures in place?
  • How can we get support?
    • Do we contact you?
    • If so, what times are you available?
      • After all, you are providing a service that we are paying for.

[*]What kind of interface do we have to interact with the server?

[*]How dated is the technology on the user?

• Software versions
    • Hardware versions

[*]How often would you update software/drivers/...

[*]Can we install PHP extensions? (PECL, PEAR)

Edited by sniko

You use the term "Unlimited", I think you should change that to "Unmetered".

I'll throw in the usual questions;

• How much server experience do you have? 12 Years -I'm simply a co-owner The owner is with the 12 years experience
  • Do you have any backup procedures in place? We make daily backups
  • Do you have any recovery procedures in place? Stable-Backups are used for restoration
  • How can we get support? Contact through our Admin Panel
    • Do we contact you? Use the Admin Panel once its online which will be here shortly but for now you will be given quick/personal contact with either me or the owner himself
    • If so, what times are you available? The plus side on this is if I am offline The Owner is Online. I would say we have around 18Hours in the day we will be available
      • After all, you are providing a service that we are paying for. - Understandable ;)

[*]What kind of interface do we have to interact with the server? cPanel

[*]How dated is the technology on the user? Our technology is Updated soon as cPanel Offers it, However we are currently in process of updating PHP 5.3 TO PHP 5.5

• Software versions - cPanel 11.14
    • Hardware versions - Not really sure what you mean.

[*]How often would you update software/drivers/... - When Update is Available

[*]Can we install PHP extensions? (PECL, PEAR) Yes Extensions Can be Installed

I tried to edit but when i clicked edit post it showed up blank so i left it :D

Thanks for asking :)

Edited by AnonymousUser

Can I for some reason make a recommendation(I'll duck when I hear the gunshots)?

I would recommend maybe PHP 5.4. Why you ask? Well if you jump into 5.5 you lose the widely used crap extension called MySQL, which will cause some people that don't get with the times and update to either PDO or MySQLi to basically be dead in the water. Currently I don't think a lot of hosts are jumping straight into 5.5 even though I haven't been on shared hosting in quite some time so maybe I can be corrected? This way you broaden your clientele and you can then notify them when you make the plunge and if they don't correct it, well, sucks for them pretty much

Can I for some reason make a recommendation(I'll duck when I hear the gunshots)?

I would recommend maybe PHP 5.4. Why you ask? Well if you jump into 5.5 you lose the widely used crap extension called MySQL, which will cause some people that don't get with the times and update to either PDO or MySQLi to basically be dead in the water. Currently I don't think a lot of hosts are jumping straight into 5.5 even though I haven't been on shared hosting in quite some time so maybe I can be corrected? This way you broaden your clientele and you can then notify them when you make the plunge and if they don't correct it, well, sucks for them pretty much

Thanks for your feadback Kyle,

These are very valid points to bring up, I was simply relaying the message from the server owner. However as far as PHP Versions go He May just stick 5.4

When the competition is the likes of DigitalOcean, I wish you well.

You bring a valid Point Guest I am willing to meet or beat ANY Competitors Offers & Prices ;)

-With that being said I will look at DO and Update Our Packages ^_^

Our current Hosting has 4gigs of RAM and its using 2cpus which is better then dual core ;) and a 30 gig ssd makes no difference to web traffic because the speed is all down to between the server and the internet not between its storage and the server ^_^ Digital Ocean is hardly a competitor :D

-Thanks for the Head-Up Guest :)

Digital Ocean is hardly a competitor :D

Sign me up to one month of your hosting package to prove DigitalOcean isn't a serious competitor, and I doubt you'll meet any expectations someone expects with deploying their application to the web - especially with (bloat ware) cPanel.

Our current Hosting has 4gigs of RAM and its using 2cpus which is better then dual core ;) and a 30 gig ssd makes no difference to web traffic because the speed is all down to between the server and the internet not between its storage and the server ^_^ Digital Ocean is hardly a competitor :D

-Thanks for the Head-Up Guest :)

Wow, you really take your self that high. Lets see. You most probably have one dedicated server with 4 gigs of ram? Let me tell you that If i had to run a game on there with 100 active users, your server would die shortly :rolleyes:

You don't offer command line access. That right there, already blows anyone out of the water in terms of competition against digital ocean.

You don't offer auto setups. That again, good bye to your hosting, as Digital Ocean offer it up in 55 seconds, automatically.

They have a few hundred staff to manage their servers and multiple datacenters. You have 1 server admin, and 1 dedicated server in 1 datacenter. Sure, digital ocean is hardly a competitor. Cause it can't even compete against the likes of your small (let me guess, 6 months max?) hosting company.

• 5 months later...

I think it's really hard to compete with bigger company's since they have many support personals online 24/7 , developers on around the clock , high security and sometimes hourly back ups.

I'm happy with my $5 a month and soon to be $20 a month With DO.