MakeWebGames

Scammer alert

Hello mwg as you know I've been working on my game. I've payed wild hosting £60 with a 60% discount and now he hasn't replied in days? He tmade the PSD sent me a code but hasn't added it in? I've showed someone and they said they have seen it n mwg before and it looks like petes coding. Any help here?

Hello mwg as you know I've been working on my game. I've payed wild hosting £60 with a 60% discount and now he hasn't replied in days? He tmade the PSD sent me a code but hasn't added it in? I've showed someone and they said they have seen it n mwg before and it looks like petes coding. Any help here?

We can't help without more information. Do you have proof you paid for the template and have you contacted Peter to ask if it was one of his? A link to a profile from MWG or maybe a portfolio link so we know who we're talking about.

and your a complete idiot wrong section

Not helpful in the slightest. If you have nothing nice to say or nothing of value to contribute please don't post.

I do believe he has actually posted in the correct section...

It was in the wrong section. I just moved it.

We can't help without more information. Do you have proof you paid for the template and have you contacted Peter to ask if it was one of his? A link to a profile from MWG or maybe a portfolio link so we know who we're talking about.

Not helpful in the slightest. If you have nothing nice to say or nothing of value to contribute please don't post.

It was in the wrong section. I just moved it.

u love me really though hehe and yeah need more proof

also let hear wild side

Edited by Raven1992

I'm not defending anyone, or taking sides have you thought maybe he's not replying because his RL (real life) has gotten busy? Or he something might have happened? Sure he probably should have warned you about this. But just wait a bit before you call people scammers, it could be an honest mistake.

You should always read the collaboration experiences before dealing with people like him. Always confront others in a deal to make sure the user is legit and his price is good. Ask as many people as you can.

I ain't surprised that this has happened when his involved. I do feel sorry for you. Have you tried opening a case on paypal or however you payed?

Have you had any past dealings with him? Or are you just saying this for the sake of it?

I spoke the truth here http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/44835-Nation-Of-The-Lost?p=304625&viewfull=1#post304625 I got 2 likes from people who know I'm right and I got a dislike from himself. Truth does hurt.

http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/44835-Nation-Of-The-Lost?p=304611&viewfull=1#post304611 here is more proof i was right and he still ignored that and continued arguing.

After my last comment I got a dislike from him... No replies, he was on the forum after this as well. So been offline is no excuse. He definetely read it and knew he was in the wrong. Nonstopcoding was sorry for his misjudgment. Wildhosting wasn't. Small things lead to big things. Therefore, I was surprised that this happened.

this was my first time dealing with him, he first wanted me to make a contract and he needed my home address so i said no, then i bought his serrvices for him to make me it and he scammed me, still hasn't texted back and wont let me chargeback, piss taking, spent too much on these games nerly £1k and still havnt got anywhere! eughh

and your a complete idiot wrong section

Before you insult someone, you might want to not look like an idiot yourself and learn how to properly write...

True, little evidence has been shown, however, WildHosting hasn't come on to defend himself and there seems to be some shadiness around him. If it ends up being all true then he sold a template that I did as his own, which is something we unfortunately see commonly around here. This is why it's getting to a point where I am going to be shutting down shop myself and only work with local companies. Way too many children running around trying to scam for a quick buck.

Back on topic, we see a lot of scamming lately as people try to put together a game for the cheapest and quickest way possible, causing a lot of shady deals which seem way too obvious to be true to the normal person, but apparently is not. Finally, if you did do the payment through PayPal, then you are able to push for a dispute. So, not sure why you are saying you can't unless you didn't pay through PayPal.

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

This is why it's getting to a point where I am going to be shutting down shop myself and only work with local companies. Way too many children running around trying to scam for a quick buck.

Outch :( not surprising though, since almost all of the stolen templates that the shady non-producers have been "selling" are actually yours.