MakeWebGames

Heists Module

NonStopCoding

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I am happy to say that i have completed the conversion of the staff file which is needed to add edit and delete heists (pretty basic for now)

in this new version 1.0.6 Here is some of the changes to be expected.

• Fully working staff file for adding, editing, deleting heists. (completion time will be added into the add heist function too)
  • Heist completion time (optional).
  • If you can't get enough people to help you with your heist you will be able to purchase bots for in-game currency / points (Each bot will contribute its own power to the heist + might get you a nice surprise 😉 I will most likely add a staff panel side for making your own bots and giving them ability's and power contributed etc.).

The patch is not ready to be downloaded yet as i have not fully tested it.

One of my buyers is passing any errors to me (need to get a demo set up again I am sure I had one 😕 )

If you wish to request a copy of this staff file please do mail me on here or on discord or messenger (Steven Getty) or Email: [email protected] and i'll send you the file manually until v1.0.6 is ready to be uploaded to the store.

Thanks all for your patience while i dealt with real life stuff and still continue to bring new features to this module. (last update was 2016 wow 😄

Edited by SwiftGameR
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2020 at 6:10 AM, PHPStudent said:

I haven't purchased the module, but I still appreciate how prompt you were! 

Thank you kind sir. 🙂 It must of been one of them things when i was converting over the module for the first time staff file must of slipped my mind or something. 

But hey its done now and i have some nice ideas for this module coming thinking about going through all the code and giving it a revamp so eats less resources than needed code clean up which i have mostly done. (for staff file haha).

Might actually remove the functions is it is GRPGV2 (not really needed but it does give it that grpg style code.) 

@LICENCE  OWNERS - If you have ideas that you wish to see in the module then please do hit me up and have a chat we can talk about getting some new stuff added in if its any good 🙂

Edited by SwiftGameR