MakeWebGames

My Kitten(s) was stolen!

Zettieee

Hey. Didn't know where I should put this. But let me share a story.

I've had my cat since I was 12 years old. She has kittens about once a year.

This year she had them in the garden(inside the shed). We don't like to move them form where they was born. We still feed them and put down blankets. After taking them to the vets, the vet said they was perfectly healthy and ready to be homed.

Today I woke up missing one of the kittens. I looked for over 7 hours. I came in the get some food. As I looked out my window I see two kids in my garden holding one of the two remaining kittens. I quickly jumped up and went to get it back!

The kids seen me coming and jumped over my fence. Leaving the kitten behind.

The police said they cant help me because I cant prove they stole it!

What has the world come to? People stealing kittens! If they ****ing knocked on my door they could of gotten it for FREE (if they came with the parents + a months supply of cat food[£25 of value]). I do not charge for kittens.

Anyone else had anything similar to this?

set up some kind of camera or spot light that will go off when someone approaches your shed.

here in the UK iv seen kittens going for around £50-70 if someone was to steal kittens it could be profitable but if its just the kids they probz took it home kids are mad when it comes to puppy's or kittens

set up some kind of camera or spot light that will go off when someone approaches your shed.

here in the UK iv seen kittens going for around £50-70 if someone was to steal kittens it could be profitable but if its just the kids they probz took it home kids are mad when it comes to puppy's or kittens

£50!? Damn, round where I am people give them away and if they sell them, they'll get £10-20 - nothing more.

cant you bring them indoors now ? just to be on the safe side

and yep £50 for a kitten people are just greedy but the thing is people actually pay it

Yeah paying for a pet shouldn't be allowed. If you are to put a roof over it, feed it & give it a loving home then the cost of having it off somebody should be 0!

My parents paid £450 for a Bichon Frise if that's how its spelt. Jesus, £450?

how old did the kids look? What race were they?? :confused:

Does race matter? age range: 14-17

cant you bring them indoors now ? just to be on the safe side

and yep £50 for a kitten people are just greedy but the thing is people actually pay it

They are sat next to me. One is still missing.