MakeWebGames

DeathXXX

Hello MWG members,

A while back I had a dealing with [MENTION=70219]DeathXXX[/MENTION] where he purchased a module off me which was my username gradient for MC Codes which was back on Feb 28, 2014(I know, long time ago).

Now for the juice:

What had happened was this guy purchased my mod but for a game he didn't own (fine by me) and was begging me to instal it for him which the version he bought came with 0 installation because that's an extra fee. Anyway, he needed me to instal it because he or the game owner couldn't get it working just right.

Several weeks later whilst talking to a fellow member of the moderation team dont want to name drop here, I happen to look at the MCC marketplace (because we were on the subject of it for some reason) I noticed a Username Gradient module for V2 on there by the defendant in this thread.

I have the the person I am talking to just take a peek for me (I didn't give him details really what to look for inside the mod) but he noticed a license in one of the files that said that this module was made by KyleMassacre and also named off some file names and directories inside the module itself which does come with the package that I sell on my site.

He claimed to have changed a couple lines of code in the module to be able to add multiple colors to it but that would have required a complete rewrite and he couldn't even install the module so how can he rewrite the script?

How is this got through the marketplace is beyond me but that's neither here nor there. Bottom line people is to Watch out for him when you sell him a module

If you see him "Make" a module that is similar to yours, look into it!

Hello MWG members,

A while back I had a dealing with @DeathXXX where he purchased a module off me which was my username gradient for MC Codes which was back on Feb 28, 2014(I know, long time ago).

Now for the juice:

What had happened was this guy purchased my mod but for a game he didn't own (fine by me) and was begging me to instal it for him which the version he bought came with 0 installation because that's an extra fee. Anyway, he needed me to instal it because he or the game owner couldn't get it working just right.

Several weeks later whilst talking to a fellow member of the moderation team dont want to name drop here, I happen to look at the MCC marketplace (because we were on the subject of it for some reason) I noticed a Username Gradient module for V2 on there by the defendant in this thread.

I have the the person I am talking to just take a peek for me (I didn't give him details really what to look for inside the mod) but he noticed a license in one of the files that said that this module was made by KyleMassacre and also named off some file names and directories inside the module itself which does come with the package that I sell on my site.

He claimed to have changed a couple lines of code in the module to be able to add multiple colors to it but that would have required a complete rewrite and he couldn't even install the module so how can he rewrite the script?

How is this got through the marketplace is beyond me but that's neither here nor there. Bottom line people is to Watch out for him when you sell him a module

If you see him "Make" a module that is similar to yours, look into it!

Feel free to add my name in here. I can confirm this is all true.