MakeWebGames

Awesome right? Please tell me someone here has watched it, and if not, what you waiting for watch it! It is awesome!

IMBM Rating: 8.9

On the run from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant college-dropout, finds himself a job working with Harvey Specter, one of New York City's best lawyers.

Suits is a USA Network drama created by Aaron Korsh that stars Patrick J. Adams as Michael "Mike" Ross and Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter. The series is set at Pearson Specter, a fictitious law firm in New York City. Mike, once a college scholarship recipient and on his way to becoming a law student at Harvard University, was kicked out of college for selling the answers to a math test he had memorized, ruining his chances of attending law school. Mike instead makes a living as a bicycle messenger, and is convinced by his friend, Trevor, to take part in a marijuana deal. The deal happens to be a sting operation which Mike astutely discovers and narrowly avoids, instead stumbling into a job interview with Harvey, a lawyer at Pearson Hardman and arguably the "best closer in New York City". Having recently made senior partner, Harvey must now hire a Harvard-educated lawyer as an associate, as per firm policy. Using his eidetic memory and knowledge of the law, Mike proves to Harvey that he is undoubtedly the best candidate for the position and is subsequently hired, despite neither having a college degree nor attending Harvard. The series focuses on Mike and Harvey as they try cases for the firm while maintaining Mike's secret.

I watched every single episode and can't wait for this Thursdays episode (Friday for me). It is really interesting and addictive. Makes you want to pause yourself for a week so the next episode is released...... I can't ruin it for those who haven't watched it yet. So. GO!!!!!. Go watch it now.

Obviously watching the wrong thing, ammeright script?

Yerp! Obviously.

I watched every single episode and can't wait for this Thursdays episode (Friday for me). It is really interesting and addictive. Makes you want to pause yourself for a week so the next episode is released...... I can't ruin it for those who haven't watched it yet. So. GO!!!!!. Go watch it now.

Season 3 finale is done. :p

I see this on Netflix the other day whilst on my PS4, I keep meaning to watch the show but never get around to actually pressing "play".

Is it really as good as everyone says?

Trust me, you're are missing out, next time press play!