MakeWebGames

Mobsters Template For Sale!

Samurai Legend

• 1 month later...
I would happily pay for this, but you've released it on the web so anyone could have ripped that by now so nty..

So I see, you ripped off the template and trying to give it out to people. You are such a hypocrite here and a thief. "anyone could have ripped" and here I see your the one who is dumb enough to rip the template. Also baiting out how Peter stores his files on his website. Well Done. You wanted good reputation to spread around MWG, you just flopped. Quit and get off this website for your own good. I have your home address. I will spread your name and tag around the whole of the globe, so they know who you are. You try to scam someone and they'll be able to smell you coming from a mile away.

So I see, you ripped off the template and trying to give it out to people. You are such a hypocrite here and a thief. "anyone could have ripped" and here I see your the one who is dumb enough to rip the template. Also baiting out how Peter stores his files on his website. Well Done. You wanted good reputation to spread around MWG, you just flopped. Quit and get off this website for your own good. I have your home address. I will spread your name and tag around the whole of the globe, so they know who you are. You try to scam someone and they'll be able to smell you coming from a mile away.

When have I ever given your template out to people. You need to take time to read things on the other thread. Assssssholee. And to call me a scammer? Now brown stuff is coming out of your mouth I have never even made a sale to someone on MWG.

Edited by Reecey12345

Reecey12345 said:
When have I ever given your template out to people. You need to take time to read things on the other thread. Assssssholee. And to call me a scammer? Now brown stuff is coming out of your mouth I have never even made a sale to someone on MWG.

You need to read before you type. Guilty until proven not. That's my way. Did I say you are selling my template? You clearly said you ripped off my template on that attachment on the other thread. That's all i am on about. So you read first. Stupid. There isn't any excuse for ripping a persons template off other than to use it or sell it.

I don't understand how you even had the guts to try do a comeback here. You will not win. You have no valid excuse. No evidence going your way. Just stop and let it go. Accept that you the hypocrite and thief.

READ BEFORE YOUR POST. I'M LETTING YOU OFF... YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT COMES NEXT. TRUST ME.

PS: I have a lot of free time after next week. When my uni year finishes so you will see. So stop and repent.

Edited by Ishraq
clean

You need to read before you type. *******. Guilty until proven not. That's my way. Did I say you are selling my template? You clearly said you ripped off my template on that attachment on the other thread. That's all i am on about. So you read first. Stupid. There isn't any excuse for ripping a persons template off other than to use it or sell it.

I don't understand how you even had the guts to try do a comeback here. You will not win. You have no valid excuse. No evidence going your way. Just stop and let it go. Accept that you the hypocrite and thief.

READ BEFORE YOUR POST. I'M LETTING YOU OFF... YOU WON'T LIKE WHAT COMES NEXT. TRUST ME.

PS: I have a lot of free time after next week. When my uni year finishes so you will see. So stop and repent.

First off he hasn't said he took the template simply that he could because of how you went about a sale. Secondly it's innocent until proven guilty here (and hopefully everywhere) otherwise we get people jumping to conclusions.

Don't threaten other members after claiming you know where they live.